Contact us

WV 145 | Novi Pazar | 🎤 Imam pesmu da Vam pevam | Welcome to 🔥 Balkan! | SEMIFINAL 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'd like both. At least I'll get one. Hurrah cause these results haven't been going super great for me this edition.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :kant:! :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me with these results:

ezgif-4-e5e8336fd7b9.gif
ezgif-4-edf81b48372e.gif

I think this is my worst ever qualifier results in nearly 100 editions. 2/10, losing most of my big faves. 6/10 overall across both semis. Actually tragically bad. Guys you're not NSC, calm down with massacring 95% of stuff with a pulse.

In other news, thanks for the qualification. xheart

:cy: :nrwe: :be: :neus: :at: ::chub :ir: :nl: deserve justice

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :kant: and RIP :nz: xrose

Well these results were even better than Semi 1 - got 7/10 through today, although of course not qualifying myself with my fave ever Belgium dance pop bop smarts. At least I was 15th and not last (omg that Reju Q not being anywhere near first in Reju but also being last in the main voting?)

:be: DNQs
:8: :nl: (SHAME!!! SHAME!!!)
:4: :cy: (I thought this was as secure as anything!)
:2: :nrwe: (they have stronger songs but this still slapped!)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Good gosh, you needed 51 points to qualify in semi 1, 71 points in the second. A 20 points difference. That's crazy. That's some hard luck for some songs that could have in theory perhaps made it through in the first.

Congratulations again to all the qualifers xheart Luckily I got my 10 and 8 through here, saving the day and this edition, else I would have really struggled in the final. And thank you Journalist and Mike for the fabulous results show. Very entertaining. Sorry I was late to it. I'm sad I missed the moment Deen said yes to me 🥺 The stuff of which dreams are made of.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
sign.jpg

What. are. these. results.

:12: :nrwe: we had two eurodance songs in this semi and yet this managed to grab my 12 here WE DEMAND A RECOUNT REJU Q DIDN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!
:8: :nl: this is not in my 2bot4f ultra fave lists but this should be in the final!!! @theditz83 you'd better avenge them
:7: :ir:
:6: :be:
:2: :cy:

literally loved my overall top 10. got 2 songs. 🤡

congrats guys on the results shows sadly they made me become a deen anti don't let kai read this

Dutchball

Well, damn. That's perhaps the biggest disappointment over the editions I've been back. Thought this would resonate well but alas. My favourite that I've sent over the past editions for sure and I didn't even crack the top 20 here. Being saved for last made me think it was suspense-building for my first Q since getting back here but it seems not. Hopefully next time, but for now being at 0/5 is just blegh.

DNQ;
12 Austria (lmao)
6 Texas
4 Chubu
3 Stockholm
2 Northeastern USA
1 Iraq

ShoeFlo

Thanks for making me qualify and thanks Journalist for making me suffer until the last scoreboard :lol:

My NQs:

:8: Texas - what a shame :( but even though it didn't get a place in the final, it got a place in my Spotify playlist :)
:4: :at: - kinda expectable :(
:3: :neus: - shockingly low since it won a NF :(
:2: :nz:

This final is gonna be GRRRRREAT! xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom