Contact us

WV 145 | Novi Pazar | 🎤 Imam pesmu da Vam pevam | Welcome to 🔥 Balkan! | GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omgg who did SPY me?? 😏
This bag is soo heavy now - do you think it's easy to carry 58 points in it?

giphy.gif

Tbh, looking gorgeous xhmmm That plane of mine isn't supposed to be on the photo, but nah...... xblush

58 of the hottest points, to add to that.

You better check your security then, because a new image of you typing that post has just been leaked:

ygfdgh.png

Serve it kween 🔥

Journalist

58 of the hottest points, to add to that.

You better check your security then, because a new image of you typing that post has just been leaked:

ygfdgh.png

Serve it kween 🔥

OMG how dare they to show interior of my cutie plane without my knowledge?? I have some suspicious guys around me....
Shame on them....xexcuseme

2KN.gif
trying not to look at potential spies around me....

When I catch them, I'll ask this:
ThornyEvenLhasaapso-max-1mb.gif

Thank you Ashley for these info.. I'll try to be natural as much as I can until I catch this bumbling babbling band of baboons

tumblr_ohs5iwlJeG1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
me being natural xbeach

P.S. points ARE on fire! Literally my bag is burnt!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but the :lond: entry is in a very bad audio quality, I found a much better one because it was painful to listen and it was killing the song. 🤷

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. I wish I had more 12s here as my top 3 are immense. I'm so hyped for them. This final turned out more enjoyable than I thought it would be, and I was even left feeling a little bit regretful over a couple of songs that had to miss out on points. Good luck to everyone 🤞

I love the banners again Journalist xheart The frames you've used this time are even prettier and I appreciate how you've given us new artist photos. I know personally that it's a huge effort to cut pictures out, incredibly time consuming but you've done it once more like a boss xheat xyes Thank you for treating us.

ZoboCamel

What a hot final! From the semis I thought this was maybe just a slightly-above-average edition for me, but then the semi results were brilliant for my tastes (qualifiers included all my top 6 from one semi + all my top 4 from the other), on top of which I had a couple of growers for the final.

Was damn hard to decide on my points as a result... sorry to the very deserving songs that missed out on points (and to even, say, my 4- and 5-pointer, which would've gotten a 12 in many weaker editions). Good luck to all!

Journalist

We are getting close to the DDL of voting process. I want to announce that results will be tomorrow OR on tuesday - starting at 16:30 or 17:00 CEST. I will try to make all necessary until tomorrow 16:00 CEST, but I can't promise that I'll finish it. Anyway, you'll get correct information before 13/14 h CEST.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer Super strong final. xlove xheat I love all the songs in my top ten, and wanted to include most of them in my Top 3. Ranking my 12-8 pointers was especially painful. So naturally, several songs had to end up with much lower points than I would have liked to give, and some songs had to be left out entirely.

Apologies in advance! :( xrose

hijirio

Veteran
Hotttttttttt I always stan originality and creativity 😘😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom