Contact us

WV 144 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

hijirio

Veteran
The winner of first ever Baklavision winner was sent, the only hint I can reveal is that a female pop song won :xo:

Uto

Veteran
The winner of Chalgavision :bg: has been submitted xangel
Sorry for not voting btw. I did listen to the songs, but I kind of forgot about it. There were no weak songs in there anyway, so should be fine result in any case.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: are in. This is the most indecisive I've been about an entry ever. I told myself no ballads as I just did two in a row (even though I was dying to send a particular dirge), and also no returning artists as I've sent a couple recently. I annoyingly failed on that last one but you're getting a seductively hot, vibey raggaeton song by the sexiest artist in my arsenal besides Kurt Vile. I should have sent this tune years ago considering how much I've spammed it.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
I was sure we would be heading for 13 qualifiers again following all the returning juries and new OP graduates but clearly not. So half of each semi will qualify xthink

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm an ex-mod, I know how it works! xacademic The PQ votes in the semi with the least amount of participants to even the numbers up
I read it wrong at first and thought you added Italy to the semifinalists, looks like I didn't edit the post fast enough sjhhhjjhhf 🤡🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom