Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

Congratulations :it: ITALY xcheer
50.png

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Italy !

The song was just ok for me but am very happy for you and also for Raffaella as its a beautiful hommage to her, Rest In Peace xheart

Journalist

Congrats Italy! ❤

Thank you guys so much for points! I am really thankful for every single point! Ly so much! ❤

Congrats for our faboulous hosts! Trio fantastico! ❤

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

esc87fan

Congrats Italy, and rest in peace Raffaella!

I'm looking forward to my return, Canada's artist has been chosen and I can't wait to share my next entry with you guys!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :it:!! It crossed as a fairly likely winner from the second I saw it entered and glad to see it didn't disappoint. Great winner. xheart The results overall are actually great with :rs: & :be: rounding out the top 3 and some other great songs in the top. xbow

Thank you Charly, Mike & Uto for the hot dream team hosting trio :D

theditz83

Veteran

Perfect winner - a very timely tribute to a legend xclap

Full vote of thanks coming soon from a very grateful :be: for my best result ever with this beautiful little country xheart

Charly

Congratulations:it: Italy!

A massive thanks to @Uto and @Seok-jin for assisting me with the admin and graphical work that made Chongqing happen alongside pulling off a fantastic show!

On that note I will be taking few edition breaks due to my holiday. I hope everyone has enjoyed the show!

Goodluck to Kris and Italy for the next show!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :it:! xlove Lovely winner, and I can see why it had appeal across the pot spectrum.

Thank you to the Host Team for a splendid hosting. Everything was beautiful and professional! xbow

Last, but not least, thank you SO much to everyone who voted for :svea:! xlove xhug xrose Happy that some of you enjoyed it!

:12: :cy: :lv: xheart
:10: :ar: :sobr: xheart
:7: ::smal :lond: :kant: :nz: xheart
:6: :gr: xheart
:5: :fr: ::cors :us: :fi: xheart
:4: :uk: ::gh xheart
:3: ::ostl xheart
:2: :cn: ::seen xheart
:1: ::sthm xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations :it: , the best song won, no doubt about that. Doesn't happen too often that my 12 turns to be the overall winner :lol:

Rafaella deserved this.

It was an exciting final for sure, well done to all of you who worked on the show, you are all legends xclap xcheers

See you in :it: .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :it: and Kris xcheer xcheer Sadly it wasn't one of my favourites this edition but I can understand the appeal and it's a very deserved winner xlove Would love to see you bring WV back to Italy next edition!

Also congrats to :rs: Journalist and :be: Gary for completing the top 3 xlove fantastic result for you two!

Great hosting Charly x Uto x Mike xheat

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Big congrts to Italy and Kris! xcheer An expected still it is an absolutely deserved winner.

I have no words to express my gratitude to all the people who voted for :gr: especially to Amir, Oleg and Steffan for their :12:s xheart Never expected such a good result for this song.

Kudos to our hosting team for a splendid job! See ya in Italy!!!! xwave

Uto

Veteran
I had fun the last couple of days. Made a program that would create lines of code for scorewiz in an easier way (I started out programming 1,5 weeks ago so really chuffed), I scored my second best result, interacted with people etc. But, something has to be said here because y'all know me, I don't play the 'let's all be friends cuddle cuddle' type of game. When I see loads of people that normally hardly consider pop songs vote for some pop song ostensibly just because it's old it disgusts me. So yeah, mainly pot E and some others as well, what the fuck is up with that? Normally it's just ballads and shit but seeing as you can actually vote 12 for pop why only when it's old? Such disingenuous bullshit really really soured my whole experience and really took you all a notch down in my respect for you. None of this has to do with Krishoes. It's a fun track, no issues there. But especially after seeing on media that is not the forum how people disliked Queen winning basically the same shit happens again and it's just so hypocritical because some of these people are the same to give mad points to Italy now. So yeah, either give modern pop the place it deserves or give old pop the same treatment or you're just a dirty scumbag. You can disagree with me because Uto scandal blahblah again, but you know I'm not without a point here. But yeah, no one ever listens to me, so in a couple of years these people will still be channeling their inner boomer not being actual fans of music but fans of the persona they assign to their own egos. Just snap out of it.

So that said, thanks to the hosts (that would be Charly and Mike then, because thanking myself is just weird), in particular of course Uto who did all the hard work Charly and Mike wouldn't do. Also my thanks to everyone who voted for Iran, was just a great experience after listening to a couple of hours trying to find the best song from that band and seeing it come together like this. And of course Krishoes, congratulations to you. As alluded to above, while I preferred other songs, I do not begrudge you the win, it is genuinely an entertaining song.

Congrats Kris and :it: What of a lovely homage to the late Raffaella, we put our passion and love to pay tribute to the legendary singer even though I blanked the song unfortunately (still shortlisted, kek).

Thank you for your music.

Also congratulations to Uto, Mike and Charly for a spot-on hosting. Lovely aesthetics, fabulous result show still managed taking place on the same night as the DDL and the flow of the hosting has been astonishing! Amazing job guys, take care! xheart

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A big special congratulations to dear Kris xheart I can imagine what a meaningful win this is for you. It's very well deserved. When I first learned of Raffaella Carra's passing I immediately thought of you. You would proudly share with me and others here Raffaella's songs over the years. It was clear how much her music meant to you, and to the people of your country. This lady is and will always be an icon. Thank you for this beautiful tribute. Rest in peace Raffaella 🌹

2F1E1P0-1.jpg

And a big congratulations also to Journalist and Gary, picking up those fabulous medals!! The top 10 this edition is wild. Great to see certain players experience some well deserved luck.

:us: 20th - 93 Points

:12: :kant: :susa:
:10: :coffee:
:8: ::gh
:7: :sobr: ::ceca
:6: ::sudo :uk: ::seen :lv: Dalmatia
:5: :gr: :svea:
:4: :coffee:
:3: :coffee:
:2: ::cors :lond: :de:
:1: ::smal :rs:

My little modest goal was to beat my best Father John Misty result which was 24th place with Please Don't Die. At one point I thought I'd flopped but I'm happy to get him a nice 20th. I think using the PQ on this one was the right call. Even still, getting 93 points for this marmite artist singing a brooding tune with a jarring canned laughter track stuck on top of it is great. Thank you to everyone that supported this gentleman! xheart Round 4 with Misty will happen eventually. Prepare your boos.

Team China, we thank you profusely for such a smooth and sexy edition. Everything was perfect. Charly, Mike, Uto.. we salute you! Good job boys xheart Hope we come back again to China soon.

Seok-jin

Thanks Charly for inviting me to be part of the hosting team for this edition in China. xlove

It was a lovely collaboration with Uto and Charly, everything went so smooth, each one of us got our duties done and I'm proud of you. Special thanks to Uto for making the show possible tonight with his coding skills.

I'm very happy that SHINee finished 11th, it's better than I have expected. So thanks to everyone who voted for our boys! xrose

Congratulations :it: Italy once again. Also well done Serbia and Belgium on your medals. xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom