Contact us

WV 141 in West End :: SEMI 1 :: Results on page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eulaliya

wv141-semi-1-banner.png

Hello and welcome to Semi 1!
Today we are going to present these entries in Instagrammable banners made possible by Canva.

Text Show

Send your votes to @Lupus until 7th June 2021 @23:59 CEST
Good luck! xcheer

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Eulaliya, I'm in shock! You've really outdone yourself here. I love how each banner is wildly unique. You can instantly tell this is one of your shows. It's super creative. I absolutely love what you've done here xheart Perhaps your best show to date. I can't wait to see what you've prepared for the second semi.

Genesis

Woah, the show is great. I didn't really know what to expect, but for some reason, I didn't expect this? xfaint
As Kai said, banners feel unique, yet are united in Eulaliya's grand idea xheart Amazing work!

Semi is one big bloodbath so good luck to us all xfaint xcry

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Great show Eulaliya ! xupIt must have taken some time to do all these different banners.

::kans sent their votes. Some songs should have been higher but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this semi, it was very diverse.

Amir

Veteran
beautiful show!!! thank you very much for it xheart

Krishoes

Very beautiful banners indeed, but who is that guy on the :it: banner? xpolice :LOL:

That is not the Samuel who sings with Francesca Michielin. "My" Samuel is Samuel Romano, lead singer of the band Subsonica:

Samuel-Romano..jpg

Eulaliya

Very beautiful banners indeed, but who is that guy on the :it: banner? xpolice :LOL:

That is not the Samuel who sings with Francesca Michielin. "My" Samuel is Samuel Romano, lead singer of the band Subsonica:

Samuel-Romano..jpg
My bad, that was my confusion with Google search ;; I promise I'll fix it asap!

Uto

Veteran
Malawi rocking that vaporwave banner like Malawi rocking that vaporwave banner. Stan. Also, we are about three clicks and a copy-paste job away from voting. Semi was pretty cool.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
These are some of the best ever banners for a WV show that I have seen xlove xlove I am blown away by their beauty xheart Superb job Eulaliya! Cannot wait to see mine tomorrow :D

cegs5

Lovely banners Eulaliya, they definitely have your very own touch!
:ar: voted. Good luck everyone xcheer

Seok-jin

Gorgeous banners! xrose
::sudo Sudogwon aka BTS Land has voted. Good luck! xheat

theditz83

Veteran
:be: has voted. Guys, please try not to bring your A game all in the same edition plz - my stress levels doing this ranking and having to leave 8 great songs out of my points.

And backing up what everyone else has said, @Eulaliya the show looks AMAZING!! xheat

725cd9a2e656d8520e891a53c4116f76.gif

BernadetteCydonia

Btw, I thought it would be a good time to have our good ol' wikia updated, especially with the original database kicking the bucket. Thanks for making the text show, it is most helpful xangel
what do you mean the old database is dead?????

Eulaliya

Have I missed the Semi 2 show somewhere? Was gonna try and listen and vote tonight but can only find this thread xthink
Semi 2 will be posted shortly. @Krishoes, the Italian banner is fixed with the right Samuel artist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom