WV 141 in West End :: A Theatrical Grand Final :: Results from page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishoes

Congrats Gabe for your first victory xheart

Thank you Eulaliya and Robert for the hosting xrose

Looren

Veteran
Sorry for being a bother, but I have noticed that some figures (Grand Final total scores) between the Excel spreadsheet and the scoreboard don’t match. Which one is right? :unsure:

y5aag91.jpg

This impacts in the Final Ranking, which looks as below , not affecting any top 10 though.

8x4brWt.jpg

Well if the spreadsheet is correct am actually 11th but there's no need to modify anything for me, I don't want to take that 11th place from Uvaro and I'm happy with that 12th place :D

cegs5

Well if the spreadsheet is correct am actually 11th but there's no need to modify anything for me, I don't want to take that 11th place from Uvaro and I'm happy with that 12th place :D
Yeah, I get what you mean and I’m with you 100%. Being on top or bottom is irrelevant in the end... if the spreadsheet is correct, as it seems it is after @BernadetteCydonia correction, you are actually not taking anything from anyone really, it’s what you actually got xheart

I’m sorry I had to be such a bother with this, when I noticed it I just felt right to highlight it to keep a fair record and calm my OCD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom