Contact us

WV 141 in West End :: A Theatrical Grand Final :: Results from page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
oh my i now have all the top 5 placements xcry (inb4 there is a change of voters and i end up third :lol:). Thank you for second!!!

Congrats Gabe on your win!!! It was about time and you deserve it a shame it was with overrated generic sadboi song by stupidly overrated generic sadboi artist can they STOP existing #justicefordezarkeq can't wait for another english sensation hosting!!!! xcheer

Journalist

Congrats England! More than deserved victory! This song is so good and amazing! 😍 Well done!

Thank you guys for your points for our lovely Fuad Deen Backović 😊

Amir

Veteran
Woah congrats Gabe on your first victory xlove
Too bad I’m gonna miss the next edition :<

thank you for hosting guys xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Gabe and :en: on your first win! I hadn't realised that you had never won before so well done on finally making it! xclap

Also congrats to my :12: ::sudo for clinching that Top 10 finish. Was delighted to support you whole-heartedly this edition with my new fave BTS song ;)

::ostl and :ba: both criminally underrated though... IOTAP

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats Gabe, happy for you because you made a lot of effort all these years, with many nice entries. xcheer

The song itself is alright, but I despise the vocal style of Tom Grennan and the likes, who sing like they are at the toilet suffering from constipation, we are flooded from this kind of singers as it's the trend of today's mainstream music and I'm sick of them. :LOL:

hijirio

Veteran
Ok now i'm awake

CONGRATZ ENGLAND AND GABE !!!!!!! Must be an ecstatic moment to win after all these years! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I sadly had to blank it but it was my fave among the contenders :D

Thank you all for the points to Turkey (hehe i got the 12 from the winner kıpsss ;) also the mega exquisite 12 from lovely Bosnia :ba: xlove :tr: )

See you all next edition mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :*

Ausesken

Congrats :en: and Gabe!! xcheer I can imagine how you feel after all this years and finally get the victory! I think you did host previously, right? I'm looking forward to the next edition in England :p

And thank you very much for the 7th place for :es:!! xheart Nice to see my first instrumental song hasn't flopped as I thought :lol: Definitely I recommend watching the mini-series if you have the chance.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
How it then comes to pass that this insipid pathetic radio song wins is beyond me... Makes us all look like a bunch of boring wankers.

Gabe, congratulations on your first win. I apologize for just having a dig at your song, but then against these apologies have the sincerity of a panda's libido. Eula, thanks for hosting and all the effort there and of course my thanks to everyone who voted Malawi to see us end on a high note. Had hoped for a top 10 finish here, think the song was strong enough for it, but the result is still one to be proud of so it's okay.
I guess you can't please everyone.

You're welcome for the :4: that you got from England anyway. I really enjoyed your song and thought (and hoped) it would come top 5.

cegs5

breaking the longest non-victory run I think of anyone ever except for Amir.
I think I can claim that record when I won back in WV 136 (joined in WV 11)
But yeah, I definitely can relate to that... especially when it is totally unexpected.

I’m always happy for any player winning, but when it is a long-term member it’s indeed special
Congratulations again ! xheart

kopachka, as78 (WV1) and fer20 (WV33) are now the “old ones“ called to break that unfortunate streak.

Steffan

Amazing Results!

Congrats Gabe on the win :D I know how special it feels so enjoy it to the fullest :)
Also, completely unexpected and therefore even more amazing result! Thanks so much for the top 5 guys xheart
Even better to have 2 Korean regions in top 5 and all 3 of them in top 10 (Sudogwon with BTS xheart)

I am very very very happy :)
Cheers all

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I can claim that record when I won back in WV 136 (joined in WV 11)
But yeah, I definitely can relate to that... especially when it is totally unexpected.

I’m always happy for any player winning, but when it is a long-term member it’s indeed special
Congratulations again ! xheart

kopachka, as78 (WV1) and fer20 (WV33) are now the “old ones“ called to break that unfortunate streak.
Yes, I went back through and looked and there are a few with longer runs: you, the others you mentioned, and also Amir won after 1 more edition than me xheat

Uto

Veteran
I guess you can't please everyone.
You can't, therefore you shouldn't aim to. Any song will have fans and detractors. Difference is that when I'm in the latter category you will know. It doesn't take away from your win, enjoy it. And thanks for supporting Malawi.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
AAAAAAAAA great job everyone with the voting, you have taste and talent! First of all, congrats Gabe xlove you did iiiiit! So happy it was Tom Grennan who finally pushed you to victory, as he's one of my favourite artists of all time and seeing him do good not only in contests but also in the music industry right now is a bliss xheat

And tonight I'm thinking of all the incredible friends I've made - Ashley, Yaro, Liza, Connor, Calvin, Robert, Rainy
xcry OK TAKING MY 12 BACK BYE

Thank you for 18th place and 99 points! I suppose I did ok, Kathleen MacInnes is now a third times top 20 queenxangel

:12: :sc: :lv:
:10: ::sudo :svea:
:7: :no: :cy:
:5: :sobr: :ar: :kant: :pl: :jp:
:4: ::cors ::smal
:3: ::oslo
:2: :gr: ::ceca
:1: :hu:
xheart

a shame it was with overrated generic sadboi song by stupidly overrated generic sadboi artist can they STOP existing #justicefordezarkeq
200.gif

Bitch don't come for Tom. Your emoshen Soko was more overrated if you ask me 💅

How it then comes to pass that this insipid pathetic radio song wins is beyond me... Makes us all look like a bunch of boring wankers.

giphy.gif

Oh and thanks for hosting Eulaliya and Robert xlove

Last edited:

ferret

Congratulations @Gabe, on your first win! :cool: It's great when victories bring a lot of emotions and memories...
I am glad to see that such simple music still finds its listeners. Especially if it concerns English regions and cities.
I'm probably the worst 🇬🇧 player of all time in this contest. :confused: But it seems that I will not be able to get rid of my principles and will continue on my way. Although... I'm willing to make a small exception. Once. @Eulaliya @Lupus - thank you for hosting! (y)

Nicholas123

Congratulations to Gabe and England. It was a cute song, although i did not have room in my top ten for it.
Thnk you to all the members who voted for Amanda. xheart And last but not least thank you Robert and Eulaiya for the great hosting. :D
tenor.gif

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Congrats :en: and Gabe on your victory xheart

Thank you for all those votes for :nl: didn''t expect to finish left side at all xheat

Great job hosting @Eulaliya @Lupus xheart xheart

See you all in Newcastle xheat

Btw, check out the Dutch NF if you have some time free during the week, would be much appreciated xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom