Contact us

WV 141 in West End :: A Theatrical Grand Final :: Results from page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eulaliya

wv141-grand-final-postcard.png

Good evening and welcome to our Theatrical Grand Final. Tonight 27 finalists will showcase the colourful pagentry of West End musicals along with their entries through their banner parade.
(As for geoblocked entries, there are alternative links for those who are too lazy to use VPNs, under the Text Show spoiler)

Text Show

What name of musical is on my banner? (Years according to their West End debuts)

Send your votes to @Eulaliya (or to @Lupus if my inbox is full)
DDL: 17 June 2021 @23:59 CEST

Last edited:

Seok-jin

Great show! xlove
::sudo BTS Land has voted. Thank you once again to everyone who made this qualification possible! xbow xbow xbow
Good luck! xcheer

Arion

Yas using the Rocky Horror Picture Show in my banner

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted in this sublime final - beautiful songs and utterly wonderful banners; what more could a chap ask for?! xcheer Good luck to you all and thank you for some more stunning graphics Eulaliya!! xlove

hijirio

Veteran
:tr: voted, a weak edition for my taste, but i found 10 hot and fireful songs for myself (still haven’t recovered from losing :il: and :ru: in the semi)

good luck all xrose

Eulaliya

:lond: votes have been sent to WV account, besides the show has been updated to include a list of musicals on the banners :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Fabulous show once again Eulaliya. Wonderful to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show here. It's my favourite musical and very close to my heart. Richard O'Brien is my hero.

:us: votes are in. I had a lot to support here after getting my top 3 from the first semi through and top 4 from the second. Was it the best final ever? No, far from it but it was darn solid and so much better than the previous one was for me. Three entries were fighting for my top points and some of the songs feel like they're getting too little (or unfortunately nothing at all).

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer I really love my Top 4, but I enjoy all the songs in my Top 10 and I even had to leave a couple of entries without points.

Wonderful show! xbow I love me some musicals, especially The Phantom of the Opera! xlove I've seen it live twice, though not in the West End. The ones I have seen in the West End however are Starlight Express, Beauty and the Beast (not pictured) and The King and I. Great shows!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Voted! I nearly forgot but sent them in time xheat

One of the strongest finals I can remember

Eulaliya

Heads up for late voters: you can send your votes to @Lupus if my inbox is full. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom