Contact us

WV 141 in West End :: A Theatrical Grand Final :: Results from page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

I havent got any confirmation its correct, but I'm sure my votes are correct xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@Lupus @Eulaliya whats going on? Some PMs have not even been opened yet either

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
@Lupus @Eulaliya whats going on? Some PMs have not even been opened yet either
Hi Ashley, sorry for not replying sooner - was at my Saturday volunteering.

I have four sets of votes, one of which I received after the deadline but have been reassured that they were sent to Eulaliya before the deadline, plus my own. I messaged the details of the four to Eulaliya via Twitter yesterday afternoon. This message has been seen according to Twitter.

I have no other means of contacting Eulaliya and obviously don't have the rest of the votes.

Sorry that's not a whole lot of help, but that's the situation afaik.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Hi Ashley, sorry for not replying sooner - was at my Saturday volunteering.

I have four sets of votes, one of which I received after the deadline but have been reassured that they were sent to Eulaliya before the deadline, plus my own. I messaged the details of the four to Eulaliya via Twitter yesterday afternoon. This message has been seen according to Twitter.

I have no other means of contacting Eulaliya and obviously don't have the rest of the votes.

Sorry that's not a whole lot of help, but that's the situation afaik.

Alright, thanks for replying. Probably best to wait just a little longer to see if Eulaliya does show up, if not then you will probably have to collect the final results up and host the results yourself to keep things going. To get a head start I guess if people want to they can send you votes now on the off chance you do have to host it, or wait to see for sure - if that part is alright with you ofc. Also I think under the circumstances any late voters shouldn't be disqualified.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Alright, thanks for replying. Probably best to wait just a little longer to see if Eulaliya does show up, if not then you will probably have to collect the final results up and host the results yourself to keep things going. To get a head start I guess if people want to they can send you votes now on the off chance you do have to host it, or wait to see for sure - if that part is alright with you ofc. Also I think under the circumstances any late voters shouldn't be disqualified.
Understood, will happily accept votes (have a large enough inbox!) and can start keeping track. I'll try Eulaliya again on Twitter and see if she gets in touch!

theditz83

Veteran
Eulaliya was liking posts on the WV Karaoke Spin-off thread on Thursday, so I assume that she has been on and around the forum to see all the votes. Hope she is okay...

Eulaliya

Results: Tomorrow night
Because me is so busy right now counting the votes and making scoreboards (and real-life stuff)

Last edited:

Kimrt

Eulaliya was liking posts on the WV Karaoke Spin-off thread on Thursday, so I assume that she has been on and around the forum to see all the votes. Hope she is okay...
Not the first time she does silly things like this instead of hosting xD

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom