Contact us

WV 140 ◆ Seorae Village (aka Montmartre) ◆ Final LL May 17th @ 20h30 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferret

All of France, all of Australia and almost all of Norway in the second semi-final... Who did this? (y):lol:
#2 is bad, but it doesn't make any difference.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've gone rather risky again this time so I needed the draw to be great, at the very least good. I'd say it's the latter so I'm pretty happy.

Good luck Ana and cohost Oualid 🤞My four year curse of hosting the contest during Eurovision week has finally been lifted 🙌 Other people will experience my pain
daydreaming.gif
Now would you excuse me. I'm off to watch some........ EUROVISION REHEARSALS MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Not sure what to think of this draw. I see some people who might like my entry in my semi, but most people that I was more confident that they will like it are in the other semi. xexcuseme

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
By the way, tomorrow is mother's day here in :br: so it is likely that I'll post the show at some point after the LL, just not right away. If you already have your top ready after the LL, you can already send your votes! As in semi 1, Oualid is also collecting them.

Looren

Veteran
I won't be able to be at the LL, can someone copy the comments for Corsica and send them to me please xheart ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom