:8: :D
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :D
:3: ::kans
:2: ::moun
:1: :be:

Absolutely no complaints about such stupendous results xlove xlove Thanks for the votes to :sc: too xhug

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Hi! Sorry for not being able to watch the announcements with you guys. I spent all afternoon doing housework and keeping an eye on my mom who wasn't feeling well (she is fine now, though!). You did a phenomenal job, Oualid. Thanks for the hard work! xlove

THAT BEING SAID, we need to talk about a crime committed at this forum

:12: :nl:

this is officially the biggest robbery since Sash's flop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was awaiting for this song for so long and you do it dirty?! when I'm the host????? xcry xcry xcry xcry niko we the raverz loved it with a passion you deserved better I love you

:6: ::kans avenge it with your back-up sis!!!! x
:5: ::mw
:4: :uz:
:2: :ua: :eek: quite surprised at this missing
:1: :tw:

4/10 isn't ideal, but gladly i got most of my top pointers.

I'm glad you liked the graphics! and curiosity: the croissant is actually from a bistro (?) in Seorae Village!! Thanks random person who uploaded it on Tripadvisor or something like that

Evangeline

12. :be:
10. :pl:
6. :nl:
4. :ua:
2. ::kans
1. :cy:

Thanks to everyone who voted for :uz: xheart

And well, life can't all be roses, sunshine and qualifications. Unfortunately the results took away a lot of the entries I liked the most as well :( I hope the other semi-final is gonna add some nice songs otherwise GF voting is gonna be a struggle for me personally...

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thanks for the qualification ladies 💙💛💙💛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom