Contact us

Østlandet

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
1200px-Norway_Regions_%C3%98stlandet_Position.svg.png

Welcome to the thread for Østlandet (Eastern Norway).

A region that combines Telemark, Vestfold, Østfold, Hællawood, Akershus, Oslo, Buskerud, Oppland and Hedmark.

This is going to be a lot of fun and hopefully will people enjoy the music I am going to send.

I am excited to start on this journey again with all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ringdalen

Re: Velkommen til Østlandet :D (Welcome to Ostlandet :D)

Welcome to the first ever national final for Østlandet :D

I am really excited to share these 6 songs and hope there will be something for everybody to enjoy here :D

I wanted to get this national final out as quick as possible, but I have been busy all day and I am leaving in less than 20 minutes to see the new Jungle book movie. So I hope this looks good, if not will I update this post when I get home :D

nq6bc.jpg

1. ::ostl Læx & Ludo - Promille I Høyden ::ostl

2. ::ostl Ravi & The Monroes - Tsjeriåu ::ostl

3. ::ostl Team Me - Kick & Curse ::ostl

4. ::ostl Staysman & Lazz - Alle Gutta ::ostl

5. ::ostl Cir.Cuz - Casanova ::ostl

6. ::ostl Highasakite - Since Last Wednesday ::ostl

How to vote:

1st Place = 15 Points
2nd Place = 12 Points
3rd Place = 10 Points
4th Place = 6 Points
5th Place = 4 Points
6th Place = 2 Points

Deadline: 25 April at 16:00 CET

Voted:
:lond: :mx: :mk: :us: ::saus :en: ::berl ::midw

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Velkommen til Østlandet :D (Welcome to Ostlandet :D)

:lond: will be voting over the weekend! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WV 63: Velkommen til Østlandet :D - National Final

Great intro video. :lol: Mexico has voted!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I cannot believe that I missed that intro video! My goodness me, it puts my little ones to shame for sure; so professional looking [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION]! xlove

DaFlo

Banned

::saus has voted, amazing intro video xheart

Ringdalen

Thank you so very much to everyone that have voted so far in my national final xlove I appreciate that so many have taken the time xheya

It´s been very back and forth from the beginning. :D Songs switch places all the time, so its been exciting and fun to watch. xheat There are 4 songs at the top really close to each other, while two songs seems to have no hope.

Thank you so much for all the compliments too that some of you have given me :D It feels great knowing some of you loved this NF and I appreciate the feedback on the video :D

I rushed that video because I wanted to get it out before going to the cinema, but I was busy the whole day until 2 hours prior to the my friends arriving. So the video is one of the more stressful I have made :lol:
I now see it was worth the stress. xyaay

Btw please let me know if anyone wants me to vote in their NF and I havent done so yet. I´ll try my best to vote in most of them xup

Ringdalen

My National final is now closed and I´d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that voted in my NF once again for taking the time to check it out xhug xlove
The first Østlandet entry is now sent and I think many of you will be happy with it :D The winning song received the most 15´s, but only won by 1 point. I will now reveal the top 3, so if you see your favorite can you take a breather for now :D

TOP 3

If you do not see your favorite amongst those 3 is the song unfortunately in the bottom 3 and eliminated.

Be sure to check out this thread when the song is revealed during one of the semi´s, because I might have another video up then xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

So sorry I forgot to vote Ole! Best of luck to your entry nonetheless :)

DaFlo

Banned

my fav is still in :cool: and so is my 3rd & 4th place xparty

Ringdalen

Highasakite VS Staysman & Lazz

2uqj38l.jpg

One of them got 76 points and the other got 77. xheat
The two most opposite songs are now fighting to become the winner of the first National Final for Østlandet.
The results will be revealed this Sunday :D

Team Me got 73 points and was in the lead multiple times, so it got a strong 3rd place

ZoboCamel

Wait, this NF had Staysman and Lazz in it?! I'd have voted for them if only I'd joined WV a week or two earlier...

Oh well, hoping for their win!

Ringdalen

Re: WV 63: Staysman & Lazz - Alle Gutta #GodtStektPizza

Staysman & Lazz is debuting in Worldvision with their latest hit ¨Alle Gutta¨

This is their most serious song that still have a party factor, but the deeper meaning is pretty hidden. This song is about Staysman looking back on his life and the people that he shared memories with. He has said himself that his time in the military was a big inspiration for making the song. He have stated that his time their changed him forever and that he still miss the friends he lost.

I was going to make a video about this entry, but my body is pretty beaten up after last nights as a DJ (OMG, It was so much fun), so instead will I write some of the things I was going to talk about :D

Staysman & Lazz started as an experiment to see what would happen if you team someone without any musical talent (Staysman), with some with a huge talent (Lazz). The result was a hit and has lead to one of Norway´s biggest duo´s. The first time they took of was when Staysman joined a reality show called Paradise Hotel where he did so much crazy and fun stuff. The show is very focused on building alliances and being tactical, but Staysman was able to survive until the final week just by being entertaining (while everyone else played the game). He is the only contestant that was handpicked by the makers of the show. Staysman had previously been asked to be on all kinds of reality shows, but he wanted to wait till he got the call from Norway´s biggest.

1426489.jpg

After Paradise Hotel was Staysman & Lazz gaining a lot of attention and that lead to them teaming up with DJ Broiler. Both duo´s changed the Norwegian music scene with their music. It sounded bad, but became really popular and I loved it. Their team up on tours lead to them getting the attention they wanted and made them stand out. All music critics made their music look like trash, but they got teens/young adults behind them loving what they did.

In 2013 did both duo´s music get a improved sound and Broiler slowly started to become 100% serious. Songs like ¨Bleik og Sur¨, ¨Se så glad nissen er¨ and ¨Kaptein Morgan¨ made Staysman & Lazz top the hit lists

9105448296_c72b9738c9_b.jpg

2015 was the year they took off the most. January-August was full of controversial stuff, almost all relating to the song ¨Godt Stekt Pizza¨, but during the second half of 2015 were they gaining a lot of respect from people that used to dislike them. Staysman also joined the norwegian version of dancing with the stars, where he got to the final. That show took up all his time, so Lazz made so many songs alone. He made music under 5 different names and produced so much, while his buddy was busy. That proves how serious and talented Lazz is.

978x.jpg

I hope those who cared enough to read learned something :D I have been a huge fan of Staysman & Lazz since 2012. I could have gone into a lot of things like Lazz´s past, how they mentored some of Norway´s biggest artist, Recent happening, Songs and more serious things. But I´ll save that for later :D

Ringdalen

Re: WV 63: Staysman & Lazz - Alle Gutta #GodtStektPizza

WV 64 - Karpe Diem

Karpe Diem with the help from some friends will represent Østlandet in the next edition of WorldVision.

Ringdalen

Re: WV 64: Østlandet is sending Karpe Diem

My plans for the next edition have changed and a new artist have stepped up to the challenge xheat

I have never been more excited to send a song to WV and I can´t wait for you all to hear it :D xcheer

Ringdalen

Re: WV 64: Sending myself (Ringdalen)

WV 64 is the edition I am sending the greatest artist to ever live. His name is Ringdalen and I hear him sing every single day, same does all his neighbors and they love it more than anything. He got the best singing voice ever and anything less than a record-breaking victory will be a disappointment.

2lkcmkh.jpg

Ok in all honesty is my only goal the same as always, I just want to have fun :D

The next weeks will be stressful with two big exam´s and hosting a show. So to secure that I will be having fun am I now doing something I have wanted to do since hearing about Worldvision in the Freedom Room, and thats sending myself. There have been two times I were really close and both of them were sad songs I could relate to. Now on the other hand is it a fun song that I almost feel is written about me. It came out last week and is made by Freddy Kalas.

Most of you know that I love his music and was supporting him in MGP this year. The song ¨Jovial¨ is a very typical summer-hit that is all about enjoying life to the fullest and staying happy no matter what. I can try to translate the lyrics if there is interest in me doing so, because Google translate makes no sense when trying to understand the lyrics.

I also want to say thank you to everyone that was in LL that enjoyed the song. It means a lot that most of you left very nice and fun comments. And no matter if people laugh at or with me do I appreciate that I can do something fun like this and share it with you all.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Epic. Iconic. Wonderful. Amazing. Honestly, don't have an adjective which could describe adequately how I feel about that song. I adore this. It's fabulous and I'm so pleased you're sending this to WV. Win. Please.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

latest

Top Bottom