Contact us

WV 137 VANCOUVER ❄ GRAND FINAL ❄ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernadetteCydonia

is there a full results sheet somewhere? I need to add the semi result to Hesse's so that it could look historically aesthetically complete when the region goes back up to the archives again

esc87fan

In case you missed it, the link to the final results can be found on post 244. If unable to access Dropbox, download it here:
https://file.io/rBFkUpIoO5Nd

Gabor77

Congrats Norway 🇳🇴 xcheer

Thank you to everyone who voted for :hu: and made this amazing :5: th place possible xlove Just as last time AWS manages to get the 5th place, and therefore the best placement I have received so far for the second time!! xheart and I just realized, that I got second in the semi, which is my best semi result ever xbow

My absolute favorite this edition were :seou: :se:::cata xlove Thank you so much for sending them xheat

See you next edition!! :D

Uto

Veteran
Hosts, my thanks to you, great stuff on the hosting front. Of course congratulations to Norway, we voted for it, thought it was a nice song and many others agreed so there you go.

Malawi of course a very solid debut like this. Final ranking is low, but the amount of points we received was really quite a decent total, so no complaints there. My thanks to all the people who voted for us!

theditz83

Veteran
Hosts, my thanks to you, great stuff on the hosting front. Of course congratulations to Norway, we voted for it, thought it was a nice song and many others agreed so there you go.

Malawi of course a very solid debut like this. Final ranking is low, but the amount of points we received was really quite a decent total, so no complaints there. My thanks to all the people who voted for us!
Your entry was one of the three that I spent a couple of days desperately trying to squeeze in to my Top 10, but couldn't quite manage it. Great ::mw debut xclap

And thanks for your support this edition - always happy when I make your Top 10, so Top 3 is even more special xheat

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Your entry was one of the three that I spent a couple of days desperately trying to squeeze in to my Top 10, but couldn't quite manage it. Great ::mw debut xclap

And thanks for your support this edition - always happy when I make your Top 10, so Top 3 is even more special xheat
Was well on my way trying to find ways to blank you, luckily realized in time it couldn't be done.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I was a little bit emotional last night, sorry for that. Tears were in my eyes but they didn't fall, I swear. :mrgreen:. I was actually in complete shock as well, I did not think this would happen. ( @Edweis I share the feeling of the unexpect outcome as well). Especially because instrumentals haven't been winning for a while. I picked SG knowing it could be a silly option and thinking that it would probably have the same outcome as the previous edition. I had a song in mind to send, but I was surfing the web on that Saturday, renewing other lists of songs when I saw that youtube suggested me "The Pilot". After I've listened to it, I sat in silence in complete awe for a few minutes and decided it was time to send what inspired me only, ignoring every other detail.
I wanted to dedicate this result to Secret Garden and to all the WV community. Behind our differences in taste there's a feeling of belonging to this cosy little corner, that we all share, where people have ties with others regardlessly of where their taste relies. We all have been having our journeys with our favourite songs, in this difficult stage of our lives. This was my way of showing a little bit of my personal feelings about it to all of you.

@Fierro I'm happy for you! :D xheart Good luck with hosting WV 138!
Other than this: to many of you: thanks for being a friend. xrose

Last edited:

Seok-jin

Congrats :no: Norway! xclap
Also congratulations to ::ostl Ostlandet and :ua: Ukraine for your medals.

Thanks to all the legends who voted for BTS in the semi final xbow xbow xbow

:12: :il: :seou: ::shan :rs:
:8: :de:
:7: :west: :susa:
:5: :be:
:4: :gr: :dk:
:1: ::moun

Thanks so much Steph for this opportunity to be a co-host of this astonishing edition. xlove

af404ff4815ea0e69b239ef6b3d982dd2cf623b4_hq.gif

as78

Congrats :no: and Luís! xlove xrunhug Wonderful and deserved winner! xheart
There were so many great songs in this edition and it was hard to make the final ranking. Not so often I had to leave out several songs I really enjoyed.

Thank you everyone who voted for :lv:. xlove xbow It was great to be in the final, even though not so high result in the end. xcheer

Thank you Steph and Mike for excellent and efficient hosting. xbow

Genesis

12TH

z21489428Q,Tamara-Gee-podczas-promocji-swoich-kosmetykow-.jpg

Thank you so much! It was amazing to see Ms. Gee shining in Grand Final after the previous flop. Also, seeing all the winning predictions was fun to read, even if I myself didn't really believe in doing so well ( I assumed I can score somewhere between 15th-10th, and was correct!). But now when I think about it... Maybe you all predicted me so high because of the video I made and if that is the case and you have enjoyed my work then I'm happier even more. I spent so much time and put much effort into it that any form of appreciation is highly appreciated and I'm grateful for xheart

Also I'm happy with Norway winning. It was a beautiful instrumental worth of gold medal xheart
Last and not least sending my congratulations to our hosting team @esc87fan and @Mike for creating a fabulous edition xlove

Thanks to the following legends for their points xlove xheart

:12::us::de::cali:
:10: :gr:
:8: ::ostl::cors
@Fierro didn't you just say an edition or two ago that you can't into Merio hits... and then here we are, with your hot 8 xheat xheart
:7: :il::it:
:6: :hu:
:5: :dk:
:4: :west::kr::se::sc:::chug
:3: :be::susa::al:
:2: ::cata
:1: :no::ca:::yeon:is:::moun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom