Contact us

WV 137 VANCOUVER ❄ GRAND FINAL ❄ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Luis & :no: xcheer Your entry wasn't in my top 10 sadly (it was my 14th) and personally I think "The Pilot" is not one of Secret Garden's strongest songs, but nevertheless it's a nice winner!

:susa: Kelsea Ballerini - hole in the bottle
16th place, 110 points

:12: :bcol:
:10: :cn: ::yeon
:8: :hu: :us:
:7: ::ostl :es: :se:
:6: :cy: ::ceca :rs:
:5: :de:
:3: ::mw :west: :seou: ::cata
:2: :dk: ::moun
:1: :be: ::berl
xheart

And of course, wonderful job with the hosting, Steph and Mike xlove

Arion

CONGRATS :no:! :ca: thank you for the amazing show!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for ::ceca. I really didn't expect to do so well after I was literally the bottom of the semi with Charlotte last edition. I really appreciate all of the support!

I would like to also invite you all to televote in my eurovision style NF, PotVision. You have 5 votes to distribute between 6 songs. I will reveal soon another pot juror.

THE TIME HAS COME

FOR

::ceca CENTRAL CANADIAN REGIONAL FINAL ::ceca
(EUROVISION STYLE)

banner_.png

WV 138
PotVision

Central Canadian Jury have selected 6 entries to compete in PotVision.
Eurovision style NF where secret WV players have been chosen to represent and vote as juries on behalf of their pots.

A B C D E F

Juries have already voted.
Now it's your turn!

1. Ria Mae & Dan Talevski - Too Close

2. Lido Pimienta & Li Saumet - Nada

3. Haviah Mighty - Occasion

4. Arkells - Knocking at The Door

5. KAYTRANADA & Tinashe - The Worst In Me

6. VACAY - The Other Side
(songs don't represent the pots)

The YT Playlist
--> HERE <--

TELEVOTING

The time for televoting has come.
You have 5 SMS votes to distribute between any songs.
Send me votes via PM

The jury votes will be announced after the deadline together with the bottom 3 from the televotes.

The summed up Jury votes and summed up Televotes will have the equal power.

DEADLINE

soon
(2 or 3 days before the deadline for submitting the song)

VOTERS
::mw
5 JURORS
+

:gr: :kr: :it: :dk: :west: ::shan

::ceca !VOTE NOW! ::ceca

cegs5

Congratulations :no: Luis on your winning! really lovely song! xheart

:ar: last place, literally from top to bottom xheat. Thank you those who voted for it.
I’m happy that I was able to share it as a PQ and some of you like it.

It was really hard to rank the songs this edition, I had 16 shortlisted and changed the ranking order a few times. As for my 12 pointer ::mw I hoped for a better result, but oh well, thank you Uto for sharing it!

Steph and Mike you did a great job, really appreciate you took over the hosting this edition!

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I don't know what to say, so I won't say much. Congrats to the hosts on building this awesome edition. xheart And this song was found a few days before the ddl. It was my personal trip to somewhere else, out of this madness, as if dreams and fantasy could still be become alltrue. xrose That was the only aim I had in mind, I didn't even have it in my list. Thank you very much for this really unexpected surprise. This is not everyone's winner and I'm sorry if you wanted someone else, but I leave this message, (it's what I've been following in this place) for a second time in this forum: celebrate music, don't spread hate.
Have a goodnight and see you soon. Ostlandet will probably host if fierro wants.

And to these, thanks for having this journey with me.
xheart xheart xrose xrose

FINLAND 12

CYPRUS 4

OSTLANDET 2

SOUTH AFRICA 12

MALAWI 7

ARGENTINA 10

POLAND 10

FRANCE 8

ATTICA 8

LATVIA 10

TURKEY 10

PACIFIC STATES 5

CHINA 1

OSLO 7

SCOTLAND 2

YEONGAM 4

ICELAND 12

VESTLANDET 7

CALIFORNIA 6

SVEALAND 7

CORSICA 3

SHANGAI 12

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sorry Luis as wonderful as you are I think it's a very weak winner. I'm sure my opinion is shocking for you. :lol: No matter, congratulations mate on another victory. xrunhug bless you're on a run of decent results as of recent. Norway is your place it seems. :D Thank you Steph for your wonderful hosting, and also to Mike for the help he gave you. xheart You've done a wonderful job as host. :ua: 3rd is great, after I DNQ with that in NSC right on the border seeing it get the result it deserved here is 🔥 congratulations Uvaro. xheart

Thank you for the huge support to my entry. xheart Super pleased with top 10 but even more so with all them 12s. Being the favourite of so many feels extra great, albeit if it's probably because most of our faves got massacred in the semis. :lol:

:west: 8th
134pts

:12: ::berl :es: :dk: :rs: ::cata :gr:
:10: :susa: :de:
:8: ::ceca
:7: :be: ::yeon
:6: :pl: :kr:
:5: :il:
:4: xexcuseme
:3: xexcuseme
:2: xexcuseme
:1: ::queb :seou: :paci:

xrose

Grinch

This is not everyone's winner and I'm sorry if you wanted someone else, but I leave this message, (it's what I've been following in this place) for a second time in this forum: celebrate music, don't spread hate.
That's why you're one of the people I like the most on this forum, because of your kind and naive nature xheart
It was a great, dreamy, soothing song. You deserved it. Congratulations xcheer
Thank you @esc87fan & @Mike for the elegant, creative hosting x12points

hijirio

Veteran
Awful winner, but at least it isn't Canada :)

Sorry for being such a bitch.

giphy.gif

But I love you Luis anyway, smoke me like a cigarette xqueenbitch xqueenbitch

Poland brutally robbed, you girls don't deserve glamour.

Fierro

Great winner. Congratulations Luis! xheart

OMG And... I'm without words. Almost crying.

Thank you sooooo much every voter for the support to ::ostl xrose xcry Somehow I didn't think I can stand a chance from #5 spot against such gems competing. So 2nd place is a great achievement for us and the best result since WV86. Feeling like a winner right now.

If Luis chooses not to host next edition (based on his post) I will happily accept this honor. I don't have much time now but it was my dream for almost 7 years since last WV hosting in 2014 so I cannot reject if such opportunity is given.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN, LOVE YOU.

Ausesken

Congrats :no: and Luis!!! xlove

Another top 10 for :es: xfaint thank you very much!! xhugAnd guys... I got 10 points from ::cors xheat :lol: maybe it won't happen again in a while, so I'll treasure this moment XD
At first I thought of sending a song that fitted Steph's hosting (perhaps she has an idea of what I mean), but in the end I decided to stick to my original idea: a song with clear summer vibes, and this one by Ana Mena and Rocco Hunt was perfect to me. Btw I hope this year we can enjoy the summer properly :lol:

Finally, thank you to @esc87fan and @Mike as you did a really great job together! xbow

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: OMGs, congrats :no: @EurovisionSmile!! What a glorious winning song. xheart xheat I wish I could have given it :12: since it was just that good, so I'm so happy it won!

A huge thank you to our hosting team Steph & Mike for a splendid edition! xbow

This was such a strong final for me. I wanted to give :12: to my whole Top 5, and wanted to include the rest of my Top 10 in my Top 3. xlove

There were also several songs I sadly couldn't fit into my top ten, but that I wish I could have:
::queb :ca: ::mw :be: ::ostl :ar: :pl: xrose

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations to :no: and Luis on your win! It is no surprise having known you for this long that you have handled a bit of a barrage with the utmost grace.

Thank you to everyone who voted for ::moun in the semi!! Super honored to have had your votes.

And finally, to our fabulous hosting team, thank you for an excellent hosting! Really great work.

See you for WV 138!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to :no:!! A really lovely song and an even lovelier winner xlove Also overjoyed for my :10: coming second and excited for your hosting Fierro! xcheer

Well done to our iconic hosting duo - sorry I missed pretty much all the live stuff but it's been a joy reading through afterwards and enjoying the graphics and the chat! Well done xhug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations to Luis xlove Charming song. Unfortunately I had a rather chunky number of entries shortlisted in this final (15 to be precise) and you were my 12th. Lovely melody and deserving winner.

Congratulations to Vlad and Uvaro for those fab medals there xyes I'm excited I'll be able to experience Vlad hosting the main WV game for the first time.

EEXBGjY.png

19th 101 Points

:12: :cn:
:10: :rs:
:8: :uk: ::moun
:7: :susa:
:6: ::hess :al:
:5: :hu: ::queb :ar:
:4: :no: ::berl
:3: ::ostl :svea:
:2: :fi: :cy: :ca: :ua: :lv: :se:
:1: ::atti ::ceca :tr:

Oh yeeeeah! That's a lovely bunch of points there. Thank you so much for the support. My expectations were low but Charley Crockett went past one hundred points and received something from twenty four voters! it felt great being back in the final again. A kind yeehaw to you all. Bless your souls. 3rd in the semi as well xheat Finally I had a good draw for once.

Thank you so much Steph and Mike. You gave us a wonderful edition. No surprise that Mike's semi work was fantabulous. You're the man when it comes to banners. And Steph, what a treat your final show was for us. So, so very you xheart I loved my stay in Canada. I hope I won't be stopped at the airport with all this maple syrup I'm trying to smuggle back into the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom