Contact us

WV 137 VANCOUVER ❄ GRAND FINAL ❄ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

gftitle.jpg

Grand Final: The Heroes of 2010

The Olympic flame has been relit at Jack Poole Square for the 137th grand final of WorldVision!

At the 2010 Winter Games, Canada won 26 medals, including 14 gold medals. As of now, we are tied with Germany and Norway for the most golds won at a Winter Olympics, however Canada holds the record for the most golds won by a host nation.

In the grand final, we pay tribute to Canada's medal winners and the Olympic mascots who encouraged the spirit of many

*~The Songs~*

*~Interval Act~*

Who's on my banner?

Send your votes to esc87fan
(or email to [email protected])
Deadline: March 16 @ 23:59 CET (18:59 EDT)

Last edited:

Seok-jin

Awesome banners! xheat
BTS Land has voted. Good luck! xlove

giphy.gif

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:susa: has voted as well! Lovely final, I wanted to vote for 16 songs. Good luck everyone!

tenor.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Wow didn't even see the draw to know I'm opening the show xheat

I'm currently imagining those little mascots runnings around the roof dancing like Alice and her dancer friend in the music video xyaay

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
:dk: voted but it was very difficult to find 10 songs to vote for here after all the robberies in both semis...

Best of luck to you all xheart

theditz83

Veteran
:be: has sent our votes - it hurt to leave a few songs out of my Top 10, that's the problem with getting 13 qualifiers and having a few other enjoyable songs in the mix in the final xstars

esc87fan

With about 2 days left till deadline, over a third of the votes have been collected. Keep it up!

esc87fan

I've now received about half of the votes for the final. PLEASE don't wait till the last minute to get your votes in, there's almost 24 hours left till deadline

Gabor77

I've now received about half of the votes for the final. PLEASE don't wait till the last minute to get your votes in, there's almost 24 hours left till deadline

Have you received my votes? :hu: sent them this morning :)

Genesis

:pl: has voted

It was an enjoyable final and unfortunately, I had to cast some songs out from my top 10 xcry My top 2 is very strong and I thought my :12: is locked but I decided that the initial :10: deserves the crown title more xheat

Good luck to everyone xcheer

gf-Smxd-AWSD-PyFB_tamara-gee-320x213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom