Contact us

WV 133 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainshow

Veteran
right at godney's birthday! such a great timing xheat

Britmas started early this year! Have you heard her new song "Swimming In The Stars" which hit #1 on iTunes in 20 countries?

Apparently, she's about to release a collaboration with the Backstreet Boys alter this month as well!

My inner stan just died happily.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Britmas started early this year! Have you heard her new song "Swimming In The Stars" which hit #1 on iTunes in 20 countries?

Apparently, she's about to release a collaboration with the Backstreet Boys alter this month as well!

My inner stan just died happily.
I did!!!!! To WV when tbh

Great Britmas for us gladly!

Zonne147

Omg João!!! You're on the site! I've missed you and your Arkodrë bops in WLSC xlove

Gary :love: Fortunately, everything seems fine for me now!!

Can't wait to come back to WLSC and ofc to be blessed by your masterpieces too xheat
I promise I'll return in a few editions!!

Zonne147

Please tell me that you're sending Arilena xpray

I have 2 songs from her in my shortlist and one time I was very very close to send her but not this time :( In the future, who knows... ;)

But she fits very well my description, especially the "star" part xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: is in and very excited for this edition xlove xheat Best of luck Kai!!

Eulaliya

:lond: is in with a returning artist from previous juror's tenure! xcheer (It's not Mike, but any juror before him)

theditz83

Veteran
Oh. :( I thought the ddl was a bit later today. I intended to vote in your NF. 🙄
Anyway, thank you very much for the reminder and I promise I will do it in the future. 😎🤡

Sorry Luis - have a busy day ahead and I knew the likelihood would be that I would forget to send my entry in time. If it helps you feel better, the winner was too far ahead for one voter to be the difference in the end ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

ZoboCamel

After coming unexpectedly close to the finals with WV's favourite genre, i.e. "six minutes of train noises", I've decided to go with another divisive entry. So enjoy a slice of WV's other favourite genre, i.e. "anime-inspired rap". xcookie

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
After coming unexpectedly close to the finals with WV's favourite genre, i.e. "six minutes of train noises", I've decided to go with another divisive entry. So enjoy a slice of WV's other favourite genre, i.e. "anime-inspired rap". xcookie
It sounds like my favorite genre at least :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom