Contact us

Østlandet

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WV Østlandet: Staysman & Lazz, Ringdalen and Hungry Hearts

Don't feel upset over not qualifying, I know I gave 0, but i'm sure you knew that was coming after my NF votes. I knew straight away when I saw it in the NF that it would win and then flop hard at wv, which is what happened. Some love it, but most would hate it. There has been times recently where I feel like you should have made it, but all you can keep doing is to keep trying. You've had 3 great results in the past, as you say, so it's not impossible for you to do well. I'm sure Stockholm will do well for you. :)

Ringdalen

Re: WV Østlandet: Staysman & Lazz, Ringdalen and Hungry Hearts

Thank you Ashley, Kai and Robert for the uplifting and kind words xlove xhug

I have spent the past days getting everything ready for Stockholm, so I´ll switch my focus to that :D
It was fun to play as Østlandet. I was just a little upset yesterday after the results, but it´s fine now.

Ringdalen

Re: WV 80 - Østlandet: Amanda Delara

Amanda Delara is ready to SLAY Østlandet and bring in a NEW GENERATION
FUCK TERROR! FUCK WAR! FUCK THE HATE!

268x0w.jpg

"New Generation" is such a inspirational anthem that just came out. Amanda Delara is in my opinion the best artist to enter the norwegian scene in years. She has been doing this for less than a year, but already had a very memorable career (much because of her music being on "SKAM").

Let´s hope this world will one day embrace the LOVE, Build bridges and make this a world worth celebrating!
The world does not have to be the dark, painful and horrible place it currently seems to be. Humans are the worst thing to have happened to the world, but we can also be the best thing. Events like "One Love Manchester" proves that. We can stand together and unite with one common goal. For every evil act can there a thousand good ones, be one of the good acts of humanity. The smallest acts of kindness can change the world.
The future seems so dark, but let´s light it up together.

Ringdalen

Re: WV 81 - Østlandet: 4 Song NF

National Final - July 2017

Welcome to my first NF in a few months :D
Here I have 3 songs that all create a very different feeling. I am not sure about what I want to send this next edition and I want something special for July, so I am asking you guys for help. If anyone of you have some time and interest in checking out my NF would I highly appreciate it.
xhug
I have been bad at checking out NF´s for a little while, but I will try my best to get better. Let me know if you want me to vote in your NF and I will try my best to vote in them all. xlove

Here are the songs :D
Hope you will find something you´ll love xup xheya

1. Anna of the North - The Dreamer

2. Karpe Diem m/ Yosef Wolde-Mariam - Påfugl

3. Team Me - With My Hands Covering Both of My Eyes I Am Too Scared to Have A Look At You Now

How to rank the songs:

First Place = 500 Points
Second Place = 250 Points
Third Place = 100 Points

Deadline: July 15th - 22:00 CET

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: WV 81 - Østlandet: 3 Song NF

::sthm has voted! Two amazing songs and another song ;) Best of luck Ole xlove xlove xheya

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

[MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] clear some inbox space pretty pleasexheat

Yes, I know I could just send a message over Facebook, but everyone needs the traditional RainyWoods essay PM with the votes.

Ringdalen

[MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] clear some inbox space pretty pleasexheat

Yes, I know I could just send a message over Facebook, but everyone needs the traditional RainyWoods essay PM with the votes.

Now I'm ready for your PM xheat xheart

ZoboCamel

:jp: has sent votes and comments for this sweet little NF! Two entries here that both thoroughly deserve a spot at WV, so I'm hoping to see one of them through.

Ringdalen

The results in the end where as follows:

1st. 2400
2nd. 2200
3rd. 2200

xfaint Could it have been any closer? :eek: xheat

Thanks you very much to every single one of you that voted and for the great response! xheart
xhug

Ringdalen

Karpe Diem m/ Yosef Wolde-Mariam - Påfugl

DSC2808-1140x761.jpg

The greatest musical movement in Norway the past decade is because of Karpe Diem. Making main-stream intellectual, thought-provoking and real. Every line has a deeper meaning and nothing is there just because it rhymes or sounds cool. This group has challenge all kinds of people from politicians to the trolls online. The first time I started to really pay attention to them was when they came out with the album "kors på halsen ti kniver i hjertet mor og far i døden". Many songs really hit home and it´s easy to say that one or two really united Norway to not be afraid anymore. Especially this song.

https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Karpe-Diem/Påfugl-m-Yosef-Wolde-Mariam/translation/english

ZoboCamel

Re: WV 81 - Østlandet: Karpe Diem m/ Yosef Wolde-Mariam - Påfugl

Woo! Didn't think this one would win but I'm glad it did. Happy to see my votes made a difference xheya

Ringdalen

Re: WV 81 - Østlandet: Karpe Diem m/ Yosef Wolde-Mariam - Påfugl

So.... about my latest WorldVision results:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: WV 82 - Østlandet: 3 Song NF

::sthm has voted! xcheer A clear standout for me, but all are charming in their ways! xlove Best of luck Ole xrunhug

Ringdalen

Re: WV 82 - Østlandet: 3 Song NF

Thank you so very much to everyone that has voted xlove

I am very sorry that I have not had time to reply or vote in other NF´s. :(
There is a lot happening outside of the forum for me and its been a week of goodbyes. xrose
Next time I host a NF will I be sure that I have time to manage it properly. xup

The best move for me would be to sit out the next edition, but I will do my best to be a part of it.

Have a wonderful weekend and again thank you so much for taking the time xlove xhug

Ringdalen

BÆNGSHOT MAFAKKA!!!

BÆNGSHOT mafakka
Er du hypp på å bli skækk eller?

262362-860x484.jpg

Its time to bring The HIP, The Hits and The Skækk,
And Østlandet is ready to do just that :cool:

Ringdalen

Re: WV 84: 5 Song NF #MagicalFeeling

*Insert long title about finding the next entry for Østlandet* NF!

23vjn8o.jpg

Wait what? Another NF?
You are right my good friend, but there is a twist. Not only are there more songs, but the songs are longer and the voting more complicated. You can thank me later :cool:

These are the five next songs I was going to send to WV and some of these have been planned for a while, but I´ve decided to instead make a NF to showcase these songs to those interested. I have mainly sent rap since my return to Østlandet, so I have wanted to chose something different. Here is everything from big orchestras to the final sketch by what used to be my favorite show (and the show that gave the song Kai loves the most, COMPLIMENTS)

I would appreciate it greatly if you could take the time to listen to the songs and see if there is something here for you. I also recommend to put some time aside so you can get lost in the first and final song. Without further to do will I give to you the 5 songs I wish to share with you today.

Enjoy xrose

Song 1. Svalbard Theme

Song 2. ThatFeeling

Song 3. We Did It

Song 4. Bullet

Song 5. The Sound of War

Voting System:

The plan is to do a LL on Thursday at 19:00 CET on Plug.Dj in this room: http://plug.dj/everyoneiswelcome

Hope to see you there xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

LL on Thursday at 19CET with the fabulous Ole?! Hell yeah!!! Count me in xlove See ya tomorrow xrunhug

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

LL on Thursday at 19CET with the fabulous Ole?! My first thought is also "Hell yeah!!!" but unfortunately my second thought is "I have art history at 19:30" :( Have a great time & if this is open through the weekend I'll surely be able to vote!

Top Bottom