Contact us

Østlandet

DaFlo

Banned
Re: WV 65 Østlandet: National Final (Page 4)

::iled has voted xheat

My Favorite >

RomanFromRussia

P.S. for all the lovers of the Hungry Hearts Performance Band. Someone leaked the album of them in vk.com. xheat

Studio version of In Your Face is just xheat xheat xheat xfaint xfaint Sorry, but there aren't smileys to explain the emotions of this song.

Ringdalen

Thank you very much ones again for all the positive (and negative) feedback on my WV 64 entry. I appreciate it so very much and it was one of the highlights of my time in WV. xlove While it kinda sucks to not be in the final was it very fun while it lasted. :D Now the video has 1.500 views on Youtube, so maybe thats a sign that [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] and I should compete in next years Eurovision with our badass sockpuppet show.

I also want to thank everyone that have voted in the NF. xhug xlove
This will be my final entry as ::ostl, since I only planned to have Østlandet for 3 editions. If I travel far or across the street will be revealed shortly. The only thing I can say is that my final entry as ::ostl will be amoungst the Top 3 ::ostl entries ever (because there has only been three). In all honest am I in love with the two songs that have a shot at winning the NF, so I am very excited to see how the next edition will go. xheya

Ringdalen

xcheer One of these 4 will represent Østlandet in WV 65. xcheer
That means Matoma, Odd Nordstoga, The Hungry Hearts and Savant were the top 4 in my final NF as Østlandet :D

2n9dd07.jpg

The results for the other songs:
5th. Cousin - 50 Points
6th. Attitudeproblem - 48 Points
7th. Bruane Brenn - 31 Points
8th. Bieber-Hatere - 27 Points

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Happy about half of the top four! :)

Ringdalen

The Hungry Hearts have arrived!

16b0fmt.jpg

My final entry as Østlandet (for now) is the legendary In Your Face. It got four 16 pointers, so the song definitely deserved this :D
I first heard about The Hungry Hearts when they got announced for MGP. Their song Lika was very fun and I sent a few votes (Most of my votes went to Suite 16 & Freddy Kalas #Sorry). That song would have been great to have as our song in Eurovision, but I wonder how they would have pulled it of since there can only be 6 people on stage (they were 8).
However on the Worldvision stage can they be how many they want. So I suggest that we all join in and sing a-long to the best chorus ever xheat
Many of you seemed very happy during the LL, so I am glad this won. It´s a good way to close the second chapter on my Norwegian WV adventure. :D

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that made my stay in Østlandet so fun. xhug xlove I got back my love for the competition and now am I super excited to be going to Stockholm. To have a swedish region has been something I have dreamed of. I got many songs ready that I love and can now send some of my favorite artists. I know it will be almost impossible to follow Connor. He has done a fantastic job and I am 100% sure he will still have brilliant entries. xheart :D

The Hungry Hearts, Staysman & Lazz and myself are what Østlandet had to bring this time around. :D xheat xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: WV 65 Østlandet: The Hungry Hearts

...... just please win WorldVision with thisxheat One of the greatest entries of all time. You made my evening Olexheart Østlandet for the final please, please, pleasexpray Delicious lesbian electro pop was just what this contest needed. A revolutionary entry. I have not been able to get this song out of my head from the first time I heard it a few months ago. Just so darn infectious. Love it to bits!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I WANT YOUR PUSSY IN MY FA-A-A-A-ACE.

...that's the first and only time I'll ever say that.

This song is simply iconic, but what else could we expect from Mr. Iconic himself, Ole xheat This song will slay at WV I'm sure, you may have to delay your Stockholm move by one edition pleeeeeeeeease send yourself again as PQ, you deserve vengeance!!!! Honestly, your entries never fail to cheer me up, and neither do you :D

I know it will be almost impossible to follow Connor. He has done a fantastic job and I am 100% sure he will still have brilliant entries. xheart :D

xheartxheartxheart

Thank you so much Ole! I've loved being with Stockholm so much and kinda wish I could stay, but :susa: is just far too good for me to turn down. We'll both be sending some of our favourite artists and that's gonna be incredible :D I know you'll be absolutely brilliant with Stockholm, and I'll try to be equally as brilliant with SUSA ;)

But for now, let's all join together and enjoy this hot lesbon-ness xheat

Ringdalen

Thank you so very much Kai and Connor for those phenomenal messages xhug xhug It means indescribably much to have friends like you two xlove xlove

The Hungry Hearts for world domination :D I hope they make it to the final and winning would be incredible.
The feeling of winning again would have been epic. It would also mean that I can have selfie-banners and host the shows from different rooms in my house xheat
(Semi 1 = The Kitchen. Semi 2 = The bathroom. Semi 3 = The loft. Final = The living room)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Thank you so very much Kai and Connor for those phenomenal messages xhug xhug It means indescribably much to have friends like you two xlove xlove

The Hungry Hearts for world domination :D I hope they make it to the final and winning would be incredible.
The feeling of winning again would have been epic. It would also mean that I can have selfie-banners and host the shows from different rooms in my house xheat
(Semi 1 = The Kitchen. Semi 2 = The bathroom. Semi 3 = The loft. Final = The living room)

Awww same Ole xlovexlove

and WOW that hosting plan sure does sound hot xfaint

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

Omg xheat xfaint Rawr song. Good luck!
ZSvJr1t.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

2016 icons have made it to WV! Great winner of the NF and the song just keeps on growing for me! Hope that this gets to the final xpray You really deserve to leave your homeland on a high! xlove

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

sSiVdPlJ3pY.jpg

I am so sad that this wonderful entry DNQ :( I wish you better luck next time, [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION]!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I hope that we see all the Ostlandexit voters changing their mind and instead remanding a recount and voting for Ostlandremainandgostraighttothefinal. xpray

Seriously though, it's a real shame that you're not going to be in the final with this fabulous song xcry1

Ringdalen

This is the first time I have been truly upset about not qualifying, because this happens so often. I know this is just a fun game for us to share music we love, but it still sucks to time after time not reach the final. I am very grateful for the 3 great results I have had, but the 7 times I did not make it to the final kinda hurts right now.

Not saying that I deserve anything more than others or that people should feel bad for me, I´ll be fine.
I will still send music I love and most of the songs will fail. That dosent sound fun right now, but I know the feeling will be fantastic if I one day make it again with a song I love.

Now I just hope my Spin-Off result will be a little better :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

So sorry you didn't make it Olexrose I can't really comment on how it feels because i've had fails, but never in a row before like you're experiencing right now. Just try and remember the good results you've had (your win, i'm well jealous of thatxheat) and keep trying, sending what you love. You're a very passionate player with a great attitude towards the contest, but you're allowed to feel a bit bummed about how things are going. WorldVision can be a very strange thing to judge and predict. A lot of us had great fun with The Hungry Hearts but they were always going to be a very risky choice for you, which is why I was a bit concerned when I saw you had them in your NF. I knew a bunch of us would support them like crazy, but they are very niche. A lot of people just won't be able to get them. They are just too cult I guess. You've got a lot of great songs and very wide taste. I'm sure we'll see you back in the final soon.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: WV Østlandet: Staysman & Lazz, Ringdalen and The Hungry Hearts

Ole, I honestly don't know what to say. You have delighted us with some absolutely fantastic entries in your time in Ostlandet and I really hoped you could make it with the Hungry Hearts. WV is a cruel mistress and she has alas denied us and you the delight of seeing them in the final. Your passion shines through with every single song you send. No one could ever accuse of just sending music to do well. Every edition you give us a little window to your musical soul and allow the light therewithin to shine and brighten our day. I am so sorry that this one has hit a little hard xcry1 I just hope that your move to Stockholm brings you the success you so richly deserve. You are without a doubt an example to us all when it comes to how to approach and enjoy WV. We've never seen a word of malice from you; only love, affection and joy. Keep being you and here's hoping that the results begin to match the songs xlove

Top Bottom