Contact us

WV 129 | Send Your Entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopachka

This will be my 30th entry playing with Turkey and I guess there is only one artist (ok not just one, more like two, but let's pretend it's one) that deserves to be sent for such an occasion!

Turkey is in with the other one. :mrgreen:

cdtaIz.gif

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: is in. I was thinking I probably should skip an edition or two considering some life stuff happening right now, but I had already voted in some NFs, and I never have regretted taking part when it seemed tough to before. Takes your mind off of things actually.

I haven't been thinking about songs at all, but in the back of my head I did have something that was lingering and I've gone with it. It's a moody Americana number. I did consider sending a song from Twin Peaks, and this isn't from the show but it could totally be something that fills the Bang Bang Bar at the end of a season three episode, as lovers slow dance together. It's dirgy but the vocal is so forward and hauntingly beautiful.

Grinch

:cu: is in! I was considering not to take part in this edition , didn't search for songs and then sent the theme song of one of my favourite tv shows 😄

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Switzerland getting an entire row to itself right at the top. xexcuseme This favouritism from Gera

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
It's weid how private messages aren't sent with this new system... xthink It has never happened to me, once I start a conversation, it's "just there" indicating that it has started and that the recipient is included in the same conversation. Isn't it shown when it fails? :unsure: Because this happens more than only once in a while. I would suggest that it's better to check if the convo is there, after the user starts it and check if it has been read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom