Contact us

WV 129 BELGRADE | THERE WHERE DANUBE KISSES THE SKY | SEMI FINAL 2 | RESULTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

empo21

Veteran
Oof at missing the final by 1 point ://

On the other hand I got 9/10, which is my all time best I think (i probably kicked myself out of the final oop)

:2: :fr: France

Krishoes

The lack of taste. Far too much!

UnfoldedActiveAntarcticfurseal-small.gif

Congrats to the qualifiers xheart

Gabor77

Omggg thank you so much guys xlove You can not believe how happy I am xyaaay after 4 dnq I could have never imagined that this little gypsy pop song could qualify and leave my bad luck behind.... Especially after the LL was not too positive (my song got the most mehs with 3). While sending this my intention was to just send a song I love and enjoy and not to qualify, as I felt like it does not matter what I send it won't qualify anyways xwait
A little back story to this song: My family and I go to a specific new years party each year, where they play this kind of party songs as we really enjoy them. We call them "cigány zene", which means gypsy music. There are a lot of other great and much more famous artists who represent this kind of music so I got a lot to choose from :)

I feel like I won the whole competition right now :lol:

Here are the votes of :hu:

:12: France :( xdiablo I knew it would be hard for it to get through, but I tried to push it as much as I can ;)

:10: xheat

:8: xheat

:7: Ontario Actually pretty surprised this did not get through xshock1:

:6: Italy I thought this is a safe qualifier xshock

:5: xheat

:4: xheat

:3: Barbados Just one point ouch xbeee

:2: Kunshu :(

:1: Zimbabwe :(

Also Finland and Germany not making it through is quite a surprise for me :D

@Journalist great way to announce the results by the way xheat I am looking forward to the final show ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
giphy.gif

Congrats everyone who qualified! Rip my qualification streak, it was good knowing ya.

NEUSA SF2 votes (regular)
:7::west:
:4::bb:
:3::it:

I've got plenty of songs through from both semis, but overall I feel like this edition was kinda weak songs-wise tbh...Luckily we meet a super PQ bop in the finals

Anyway, great show once again Journalist xlove sorry for missing it live

JSSArcos

:ie: Vote REJU

:12: :ch: I can't believe this failed :cry:, thanks for taking the risk again and thanks for showing me this, your taste xheatxheart
@daniels1000 great choice of video clip too :lol: :love: without a doubt it would be my 12 in the final, that was just perfect !!!!!

:10: :fi: Dark Sarah deserved much more, they are a great band, I hope to see more of them soon, another excellent choice
:8: xlove
:7:xlove
:6:xlove
:5:xlove
:4:xlove
:3:xlove
:2:xlove
:1: :neus:

in this semi so good, sorry for :kyus::no:::sa:west:::onta you deserved my points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom