Contact us

WV 129 BELGRADE | THERE WHERE DANUBE KISSES THE SKY | SEMI FINAL 2 | RESULTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me or someone I voted up high, or things get ugly.

82dad5c00a49fe5c52972ef8eea8c1d8_w200.gif

hijirio

Veteran
I think it will be Switzerland, let's see

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :ca:! :D Biggest shock DNQ of the group so makes sense.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
me with these results:

b4Z89j.gif

Awful results, got less than 10 qualify across both semis and I DNQ. This some NSC level shit. At least both of my 12s made it.

theditz83

Veteran
Was there no reju qualifier this time? :(

Gutted to lose my Top 2 (absolute bops!) But it's another 6/10 for me so I'm excited to see what happens with my final ranking - all to play for with my top from both semis out xheat

:be: reju DNQs
:12: :de: (travesty!)
:10: :it: (utterly appalling)
:2: :fr: (you'll be missed)
:1: ::zi (keep trying xrose)

ShoeFlo

Gosh, I feared the golden lady would also shift one safe qualifier to the red room... so I was nervous til the end :lol:

These are my NQs:

:12: :no: – This is truly a shock for me... I just hope the plug issue didnt play a role here
:8: :ch: – Daniel, you've made so many brave choices since you are Switzerland juror and it breaks my heart that you dont get rewarded for that :( What a discovery!
:4: :fi: :(
:3: ::zi :(

6/10 is alright, but losing two of my favorites really hurts badly

Thanks again for making me qualify, though!!! :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Goodness me, thank you for a qualification!! I really did not know what to expect after the LL, so this is a true delight xlove Another great results show! Here are :sc: Regular votes:

:12: :de:
:10: :D
:8: :D
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :kyus:
:4: :ch:
:3: :fi:
:2: :no:
:1: :D

I am obviously very happy to get 4/5 at the top from an amazing semi but :de: missing out is an utter travesty and I am genuinely shocked by its absence in the final. Amazing song that will be missed!! Well done to all the qualifiers too xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat
:10: xheat
:8: xlove
:7: :kyus:
:6: xheart
:5: :ch:
:4: xheart
:3: :bb:
:2: :de:
:1: :west:

Also enjoyed: :fi:::sa::zi Thank god Eulaliya was there to be Hiji's heroine tonight.

Like Ashley, I've gotten ten songs through from across both semis, but unlike him I'm really happy as I got my top 3 from each, and I love these songs so much. My top 10 will be so strong in this final xheat

Thank you Journalist for the super hot show xheart 🔥 Quite a choice though to pick our beloved Steph as your plaything tonight. She's surely going to be very stingy on the maple syrup now if you ever visit Canada.

Amir

Veteran
My entire Top 3 is through. And I cared for all of them very much xheart

The only one that truly got robbed is :no: (even though I didn’t vote for it)
I don’t want to blame anyone, mistakes happen. And I don’t wanna judge anyone without knowing what the issue was, anyway for the future: afaik plug finds videos when you copy paste a video link :> but I guess people know that without me 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom