Veteran
Saudi Arabia is in with a hip hit that rants about how cute Mecca girls are

"Our respect to other girls but the #MeccaGirls are sugar candy"

mecca.jpg

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: is in with an appropriate entry for our venue xcheer

kopachka

This will be my 30th entry playing with Turkey and I guess there is only one artist (ok not just one, more like two, but let's pretend it's one) that deserves to be sent for such an occasion! The song comes from the '90s and I already wanted to enter it before, BUT it was impossible to choose the best live performance because they all are amazing and giving me life. xheat It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make in life. Anyway, :tr: is in!!!

Eulaliya

:lond: is going back to the 80s with a SAW girl group Bananarama! xcheer

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
There will be a delay on the confirmation of the final few entries due to unforeseen circumstances. Be patient.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
This will be my 30th entry playing with Turkey and I guess there is only one artist (ok not just one, more like two, but let's pretend it's one) that deserves to be sent for such an occasion! The song comes from the '90s and I already wanted to enter it before, BUT it was impossible to choose the best live performance because they all are amazing and giving me life. xheat It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make in life. Anyway, :tr: is in!!!
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom