Contact us

WV 128 Kilkenny 💚🤍💛 FINAL DRAW POSTED | FINAL LL 22/08 20:30 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Unfortunately I can’t make the LL tonight, could somebody be a dear and copy the comments for :se: for me please? xrose

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Amir

Veteran
Not that it really matters in the final but for the LL it’s not too early and not too late so I’m happy :>

ShoeFlo

I feel like it happens quite often that Poland and me are next to each other in the order xcrazy
nevermind.. dont care about my draw. I wont probably be at the LL all the time . Or maybe not at all. Hope it will start a little later than usual

Edit: Nevermind :lol:

Genesis

I feel like it happens quite often that Poland and me are next to each other in the order xcrazy
nevermind.. dont care about my draw. I wont probably be at the LL all the time . Or maybe not at all. Hope it will start a little later than usual

Edit: Nevermind :lol:

I noticed this as well and actually wanted to ask if you by any chance bribe the hosts with a lifetime supply of Skyr in order to have such a draw xthink

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Unfortunately I can’t make the LL tonight, could somebody be a dear and copy the comments for :se: for me please? xrose

same again if anyone can please xrose and this time I won’t show up last minute :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom