Contact us

WV 128 Kilkenny 💚🤍💛 FINAL DRAW POSTED | FINAL LL 22/08 20:30 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Veteran
draw for :br: is definitely better than last edition, but not ideal.
Chances seem pretty much 50/50 I'd say

Seok-jin

The draw looks good, I think some people from this semi will surely enjoy my entry xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tenor.gif

I suppose it could be worse, I could have none of the big supporters at all.

esc87fan

Wow, semi 1 again. However, I'm not confident how people in my semi will respond to my entry

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
OF COURSE the one who 0ed the winning song is in my semi xheat

but well i have half of the voters, most of them placed it well and my most guaranteed supporter is in my semi. can't complain much

(alsoooo hope the LL starts on 20h CEST otherwise i'll miss the final part of it xcry)

ferret

Without a difference. I have no idea who will want to vote for this song... Or it's not a song... :rolleyes: But we definitely sent something! :lol:

Grinch

I honestly have no idea how people in my semi will react to my peculiar song xwait

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I just sent to the WorldVision account the video I was making for my entry to replace the link I sent this morning (writing this here just in case no one's checking that account now). It's available to watch in every country... apart from Denmark *cries in Nikolai*.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I just sent to the WorldVision account the video I was making for my entry to replace the link I sent this morning (writing this here just in case no one's checking that account now). It's available to watch in every country... apart from Denmark *cries in Nikolai*.

99% of all Youtube videos suddenly became unavailable in Denmark xgaah, even my own entries....

I'm using a VPN atm, so it should be fine

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
99% of all Youtube videos suddenly became unavailable in Denmark xgaah, even my own entries....

I'm using a VPN atm, so it should be fine

Hmmm weird. I wonder what's up with that? I remember Germany was crazy at one point with blocking videos too. Thank the lord at least for precious VPNs.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Hmmm weird. I wonder what's up with that? I remember Germany was crazy at one point with blocking videos too. Thank the lord at least for precious VPNs.

There's some drama between KODA (a society for songwriters, composers and music publishers of Denmark) and YouTube. I didn't read much about it and don't really care. Yes, thank god for VPNs xqueenbitch

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
These music producers holding convinient music listening to ransom. I've got the right mind to write a sternly worded letter on your behalf.

JamieBrown

It's available to watch in every country... apart from Denmark *cries in Nikolai*

Es lo mismo in :cl: xcookie

I just sent to the WorldVision account the video I was making for my entry to replace the link I sent this morning (writing this here just in case no one's checking that account now)

Wanted to edit a video as well, but after my laptop got rebooted I lost the bookmarks of my recent youtube converter and the ones I found these days all are b***s*** :(

Genesis

There's some drama between KODA (a society for songwriters, composers and music publishers of Denmark) and YouTube. I didn't read much about it and don't really care. Yes, thank god for VPNs xqueenbitch

Few of my sims perns got blocked in Denmark recently, and was wondering what is the case, and why now. Guess this explains everything

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wanted to edit a video as well, but after my laptop got rebooted I lost the bookmarks of my recent youtube converter and the ones I found these days all are b***s*** :(

4K Video Downloader is what I've been using for about a year now. It's something you do have to install but it's been working really well for me. You can snatch your videos in super snazzy high quality.

DanielLuis

Yeah, just checked and the same happened with the :pt: entry, it's not available in Denmark! Makes sense if it's some sort of fight between KODA and youtube. I guess that'll be solved shortly though, those disputes don't usually last very long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom