Contact us

WV 127 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoboCamel

:jp: is in! I think this might actually be the first entry I've ever sent from before this century... it's time for an enka legend from the 80s. She's been sent before (by a different player) with one of her other big hits; now she's back for revenge.

I was actually considering sending a cover of this song, but then I found a performance of the original that's just xheat so you get that.

Last edited:

esc87fan

:jp: is in! I think this might actually be the first entry I've ever sent from before this century... it's time for an enka legend from the 80s. She's been sent before (by a different player) with one of her other big hits; now she's back for revenge.

I was actually considering sending a cover of this song, but then I found a performance of the original that's just xheat so you get that.

Looking forward to your entry, my only qualifier during my brief stay in Japan was with Sayuri-sama

Sultana

The deadline is generally 18:00CET for WorldVision - always have to remind myself of that xrose

I know, I thought I wouldnt come home later than 15 00, but I came 19 20 and was like OH WELL... Rly a shame, but dura lex sed lex nothing to say, will come back even stronger than before in next WV :D

JSSArcos

sad to see countries outside this edition xcry

:ie: with something different and alternative, electro-pop :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom