Contact us

WV 127 🎉 PRE PARTY 1 🎉 QUALIFIERS REVEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Heartbreaking results for my favorites. xcry xcry xcry
And I'm also kicking myself for accidentally forgetting to include :us: in my ranking. :eek: xfacepalm xrose Don't know what happened.. "luckily" it wouldn't have mattered anyway this time around.

:12: :cy: xcry xcry xcry xcry
:10: ::queb xcry xcry xcry
:8: :lv: xcry xcry xcry
:7: :fo: xcry
:4: :sobr: :(
:2: :rs: :(

Romeo

I was so close

Here are the NQ votes from Wales :wale:

10. Kyushu
4. United States
3. Quebec
2. Iran

hijirio

Veteran
I’ll make a longer comment later but Iran NQ’ing from 21st place is a JOKE. I’m filing a lawsuit rn. I demand recount of the votes.
#BerimJeloInMyHeart

and hungary too (?????) robbed once last edition and now twice (?????)

congratz to all qualifiers xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
And I'm also kicking myself for accidentally forgetting to include :us: in my ranking. :eek: xfacepalm xrose Don't know what happened.. "luckily" it wouldn't have mattered anyway this time around.

Don't worry. I've done it once before too so I know how it feels. It happens. I'm just happy you appreciated my song. Jan Terri getting that pot F support. Dreams really do come true
daydreaming.gif

ferret

I bet the 12th place was ours... :lol: Contrary to all forecasts 3 qualification out of 3 possible with christian rock (2 Australian and new, Northern Irish) - aliluya! Well, now our goal is 23rd place in the final. Is it possible? I will pray to all the gods Worldvision. xprayCongratulations to all the finalists! (y) Despite the fact that I lost my 12-6 and 2-1 points...

Uto

Veteran
The following countries were supported by Iran but did not make it:

:8::wale:
:7::lond:
:5::us:
:3::rs:

As for Iran, 45 points is a joke to me. If it was sent by a European country it would have qualified I'm sure.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You had a good entry, but South Korea literally just won and Iran has won in the past so please don't take that path with saying if a European country sent it then it would have qualified.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^

------------

Thank you all for an 8th qualification out of 9 since my return xheat And to think I qualified once in my first 14 editions. :lol:

Uto

Veteran

^^

------------

Gabe this is Swedish schlager by a Swedish singer. Nothing about this is Iranian except that the language is used in a couple of lines and there’s a little arabesque melody used as an ornament in there. This succeeding while other Iranian songs don’t is still conforming to the general point. It would suck balls if the only way I have to make Iran qualify is to send stuff that sounds this Western.

hijirio

Veteran
Reju DNQ

12 Hungary
10 Iran
6 Kyushu
4 Serbia

I will be interested to blacklist see the people who blanked my top 2

0489c1247eb12856034e0226ef6b2235--allah-guerrilla.jpg

cegs5

Perhaps the ongoing discussion could be moved to the general WV Chat Box thread, as it is not a specific and exclusive subject of this PRE PARTY 1
xrose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom