:5: :lond:
:3: :ir:
:1: :fo:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Hey, isn't it supposed to be 13 qualifiers though? We have 51 songs this edition?
51 including the PQ though - it's 51 semi finalists that we need for 13 qualifiers.

Amir

Veteran
congrats to all qualifiers xcheer

unfortunately I was dumb and didn't send my votes to the WV account, so my votes couldn't be counted xfacepalm
but they wouldn't have changed much about the results anyway

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: :lond:
:10: xheat
:8: xheat
:7: xheat
:6: xheat
:5: xheart
:3: xheart
:3: :sobr:
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

Wow, that went.. well. London is such a robbery though. Such an eargasmic pop song. Thank you Eulaliya for sharing it. This does now leave my 12 in the final wide open as that Jessie Ware song was pretty much a lock-in for it. You can all try to seduce me now or something.

Thank you for the Jan support xheart Not as bad as I thought it was going to be considering pretty much all but one of the people I knew adored her were in the first semi. It was fun though finally sending this cult icon with her catchy signature hit.

A special thank you also to Ana for beating me last edition by 5 points, cancelling my 75th anniversary NF in the process by forcing me to keep to my promise to send Jan Terri when South Korea hosts, which has now resulted in a flop that ends an almost ten qualifcation streak. This is perfect as it brings me right down back to earth (all humble-like) for my upcoming (promo) Garage Rock NF, coming WorldVision's way very soon. It was all in your plan, wasn't it Ana? Thank you again for everything 🙏 Keep being that legend.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
special thank you also to Ana for beating me last edition by 5 points, cancelling my 75th anniversary NF in the process by forcing me to keep to my promise to send Jan Terri when South Korea hosts, which has now resulted in a flop that ends an almost ten qualifcation streak. This is perfect as it brings me right down back to earth (all humble-like) for my upcoming (promo) Garage Rock NF, coming WorldVision's way very soon. It was all in your plan, wasn't it Ana? Thank you again for everything 🙏 Keep being that legend.
Yes

love you thank you for sending it you were robbed xheart stay fab

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Expected flop from :kyus: so no hard feeling, thank you to those who still voted for it. WV128 selection will be an NF that I hope will find more supporters xpray

We lost good soldiers however :

:12: :wale:
:10: ::queb
:8: :sobr: (robbery !!!!)
:5: :ir:

cegs5

Congratulations to all the qualifiers!

the results here xheat

REJU

:12: Latvia
:10: Southeast Brazil
:8: Cyprus