WV 126 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

hijirio

Veteran
My entry was submitted wednesday evening but I can't see it in the confirmed entries, is it because I'm Saudi Arabian?

giphy.gif

kopachka

Turkish entry was just submitted! It will be a song in English this time - I took over Turkey in WV in August 2018 and this will be my second time only to send a song in English (first one being "All Soon" in WV 103). :) It is a singer with a unique vocal and he is quite new on the music scene - he released only several songs so far and I hope he will be well recognized in the future!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My entry was submitted wednesday evening but I can't see it in the confirmed entries, is it because I'm Saudi Arabian?

giphy.gif

I'm not entry collecting this edition, but i've just checked and your PM isn't there so I'd suggest sending it again and making sure it goes to Worldvision

ZoboCamel

:jp: is in with another song from the soundtrack that previously got me my best-ever result! Except this song is virtually the polar opposite of that one, and I expect a very hot flop xheat

Gabor77

:hu: is in with an English rap song of a different kind xheat In times like these I feel like we all need a bit humor. Therefore I submitted an entry which is truly hilarious to me :lol: I am curious to see how WV reacts to joke entries! xlove xrofl

Eulaliya

:lond: has sent a Pentangle entry! xcheer

(And happy birthday to me as well!)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: is in. I didn't know if I should be taking a break right now considering some stuff going on in my life, but this thing brings me joy and keeps my mind occupied. The song I've picked is a bit heavy on the feels, but a gut puncher in I think a positive way (like a release).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom