Contact us

WV 125 | Send Your Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainshow

Veteran
I wanna apologise in advance but the Netherlands submitted their entry.

Milos-BC

Gabor77

:hu: is in xheat This time we chose a folky pop song; hope we can impress all the folk and pop lovers with it :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: is in. I feel like this is going to be a special edition so I've opted for one of my big icons with possibly the most joyous song I've shared. I had this lady lined up ready for an edition in Peru but now feels so right for this puuurfect legend to shower us with glitter and positive vibes 🐈

I'm sorry I didn't vote in many NFs again. I've not been feeling super great for the past few days. I'll see if any have some time still left.

ZoboCamel

:jp: has submitted its entry! Apologies for not getting around to any NFs this time; I've been a tad busy with real-life things.

For this edition, I've gone with a slice of pure upbeat pop – it's a song I've wanted to send since I first joined WV, and something that still has one of my favourite-ever pop choruses and vocal harmonies. I'm a tad nervous, especially seeing as it flopped in an old NF of mine... fingers crossed it'll have some better luck this time around!

Last edited:

Eulaliya

:lond: has sent the winning artist of the New Wave scene! xheat xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom