Contact us

WV 123 | Send Your Entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
He was underpaid and underappreciated by a dirty capitalist pig who likened the construction of Jurassic Park, a scientific achievement on par with the Apollo Program, to a flea circus. So he decided to fix both problems by selling some embryos. Bit of a dick move, but he didn't deserve to die.

Ok, first of how do we know he was underpaid and underappreciated? In actuality he had a very important job there with security and was likely paid quite well. Its a bit more than just a dick move to steal embryos of dinosaurs that could potentially do untold amounts of damage on the world if they got into the wrong hands, all so he could profit. Not to mention hacking and screwing up his own security system leaving all of them, including children to almost certain death. Anyway, its just a film so chill. :'D

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Ok, first of how do we know he was underpaid and underappreciated? In actuality he had a very important job there with security and was likely paid quite well. Its a bit more than just a dick move to steal embryos of dinosaurs that could potentially do untold amounts of damage on the world if they got into the wrong hands, all so he could profit. Not to mention hacking and screwing up his own security system leaving all of them, including children to almost certain death. Anyway, its just a film so chill. :'D
Ok you convinced me. Still think gramps is the true villain though.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ok you convinced me. Still think gramps is the true villain though.

Well hes not innocent at all, after all he was 'playing god' by bringing them back.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: is in with a song I had forgotten about for YEARS! Hope you're ready for some dancing xheat

Eulaliya

::swen has sent our entry xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh. I didn't realise today was the deadline. I think I mixed up the date here with the one of the spin-off. I thought I had another couple of days. Holy bananas, I have just an hour to make a final decision.

Edit: I literally just voted in only one NF as well. I'm sorry!

JSSArcos

:fi: sent to entry xheart

sending a very special entry and paying homage to an excellent Finnish artist, this will possibly be my last entry to finland, so some symbology this time :)

An incredible experience, but I feel it is time to change country or region (I haven't decided which one), but soon I will publish something, enjoy xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: in. Well, that was quick. I listened to what I had in mind I might have shed a small tear and I just had this voice telling me I had to send this song to Kris' edition. I've wanted to send this for a very long time but the artist lived her too short life in Washington D.C. where I never went to when I was state hopping. It always breaks my heart from the opening note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom