Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: is in with a returning artist :D

Gabor77

:hu: is in xcheer
We stay with the cultural path, by presenting y'all a hot entry which contains one of the most traditional Hungarian instruments. I've never heard that specific instrument played that well and combined with a well known Hungarian singer that modern xheat
Get ready for another taste of Hungarian culture xlove :hu:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
source.gif
:us: are in! We've sent a very nice man and his song with lyrics that are comforting to hear during these frightening times we're going through collectively. I always had this at the back of my mind as a possible entry, and now naturally feels so very much the right moment. I hope it brings you much joy and positivity.

Also, can I request I'm placed into the same semi as wherever Svealand ends up because umm.. errrr Coronavirus. Ok thank you x

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
How do you manage to stay with the same region all this time? I feel like I'm already running out of entries lach
Haha people wonder this all the time. :lol: Probably because Sweden has had such an extensive music industry for so long. It also helps that my region includes Stockholm where a lot of artists are based. I've also reused some artists several times. I send quite a few older songs as well that I knew and loved growing up. And the last reason is that somehow Svealand feels like.. "my" region in a sense, I chose it before the first WV edition had even launched, I chose the flag for it because the region has none officially, and I just like the idea and challenge of staying with the same region since WV 1. :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Haha people wonder this all the time. :lol: Probably because Sweden has had such an extensive music industry for so long. It also helps that my region includes Stockholm where a lot of artists are based. I've also reused some artists several times. I send quite a few older songs as well that I knew and loved growing up. And the last reason is that somehow Svealand feels like.. "my" region in a sense, I chose it before the first WV edition had even launched, I chose the flag for it because the region has none officially, and I just like the idea and challenge of staying with the same region since WV 1. :)

WV wouldn't be the same without this flag and its universe: :svea: xrose
On the other hand, I've been jumping around. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom