Contact us

Live WV 121 YEREVAN - THE FINAL! RESULTS 1930 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Amir on your first victory! I'll be completely honest that I missed you from my semi final listening due to the YouTube video being blocked and me forgetting to go back and find another link after listening to the rest of the songs (and once again forgetting with my second run through). Delighted this error didn't cost you the qualification ;)

Thanks for a great hosting @Gabe - everything was perfect! And all I'll say to you is... Maybe drop into the :be: green room thread for the 122 secret NF... A certain Ms Omloop might be making an appearance ;)

See you all in beautiful Eilat - and the more voters the better for our NF, all are welcome xlove

JSSArcos

Great hosting @Gabe, thankssss xbow

Congratulations @Amir !!!! Very happy for his first victory, you deserve xlove xrunhug It's a very predictable winner but it's a great entry

Many thanks to everyone who voted for :fi:xheatxhugxrunhugxheartxbow , I expected something close to the top 10, it was 14th place, so I am satisfied.

What a fantastic edition !!! xheart

:12: :is: there's no need to talk too much, Sigur Rós is one of my favorite bands, they create a brutal atmosphere, I was surrendered to this music, I love how it grows along the music, and reaches climax at the right time xheart
:10: :svea: That was so epic !!!!! I almost imagined myself in a 10th century battle movie :LOL: I was also a fan of the band xheat Thanks for showing me this
:8: :sc: it was very deep, I loved it xheart , the lyrics were perfect .... at the end of the L.L I thought it would be my 12, great xheart
:7: :al: I can tell João, how much I loved this music, I heard it 21 times (marked on Last.fm), I don't need to say more .....
:6: :uk: my god, it deserved much better, what perfect instrumental .... At first I am not sure about his voice, but it is a great entry
:5: :us: your voice so sweet and so captivating, in a very well constructed and pleasant melody, but a right choice Kai

Those were the 6 songs, which in the last edition took my 12 certainly, congratulations to the rest of my top 10 + Germany, Japan, Pacific States, Armenia, Hungrary, Peru and Southern USA xheart

*Luís don't worry about what happened, they are normal mistakes, it happened to me too .... take care my friend xheart

See you in Israel xheart

Eulaliya

Congrats Amir! xcheer
A shock that :nwen: almost won and delaying my switch to ::swen but finally the Cornish journey goes on! :D
Anyways thank you for the votes to SAW masterpiece! xlove

Grinch

Congratulations Amir! It was a good song xheart

Thank you Gabe for the awesome hosting :love:

ferret

Congratulations :il: and @Amir, great choice! :cool:
I won in WLSC also with this song, although for me it is a difficult task, given the pop tastes of all participants :lol:
However, it was a pleasant hosting and I wish you the same!

Thanks for the excellent hosting @Gabe! xup
The last place for :uk: does not force me to adapt to the tastes of others, so be aware! Thanks for the 46 points!
The Beatles, Queen and Adele I wish good luck with the regions
xwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom