Staff member
kvq7YCR.jpg

VOTES TO GABE

DDL 31/03 23 CEST

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
VOTED

Germany, Spain, South Korea, Seoul, Pacific States, Hungary, Canada, Israel, Scotland, Southern USA, Kanto, Bosnia, Belgium, Western USA, South Africa, London, Wales, Latvia, Croatia, Peru, Quebec, USA, Japan, China​

Last edited:

Seok-jin

:paci: has voted!
It was really hard to rank the songs and I had to let some out of my top 10 :(
Good luck to everyone! xlove

Amir

Veteran
:il: has voted xcheer

this turned out to be harder than I thought. Many nice songs here, one grower in particular :>

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:lond: has voted! :D A rather lackluster final as a whole, but actually really enjoyed my top 10 a lot.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted last night xdance A very tough final to rank, so sad to leave some songs without points

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted! I wasn't so much feeling the semis but somehow they've led to what has been a pretty nice final. I guess getting my five favourites through from across both semis has helped a lot. Good luck!

Last edited:

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted! This was pretty tough... I had a huge shortlist with a lot of stuff tied, and in the end I had to blank six songs that deserved points. Best of luck to all!

JSSArcos

oh my god ... that was extremely difficult .... sorry for the 5 great songs I left out, and if you're in my TOP 10 you made a great choice ... of the best editions ever xheatx12points

:fi: Voted !!! xlove

Mainshow

Veteran
::mlpl voted. Great final! I wanted to give points to 12 countries and I kinda feel bad for my #11, #12. I usually listen to that kind of music a lot but this time, other entries did impress me more.

Good luck and stay safe, everyone :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
One of the best finals ever! I would easily vote for all the songs in my top 20 in a weaker edition! :eek:

Trying to sort out my final top 10, and ranking. It's very hard, as songs I loved will receive only 3,2,1 points or even zero! :(

Also, there are some ups and downs in my ranking from the semis. Some songs that were high on my ranking in the semi kinda grew off me, and some that were in my lower pointers grew on me and I placed them higher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom