Contact us

WV 118 | Send Your Entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:us: is in. This is the wildest thing I've sent to date (Chic C'est La Vie dethroned). I just hope Steph's ride home from work is stopped by a delightful surprise Tour De France parade that lasts for two hours so she misses the LL because, oh gosh.. my song is much a shock. It's only three and a half minutes but I expect a mass LL walkout. I hope some people enjoy the feral qualities of it though, whilst channeling their inner bat��

Can't wait for that Paula Deen hit to start playing. xheat

She's a well known feral and a bat keeper, not to mention a fan of butter. The hints are all there.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
And we don't even have a government xfaint

Well you better get used to be being part of British Indian Ocean territory then. It seems we've been playing the long game to take over our very own slice of the Iberian Peninsula (Gibraltar doesn't count), slowly infiltrate the country with 934994979495 tourists and immigrants then take over from the inside. Classic Trojan horse situation that's been kick started by the blocking of a song. The genius move is handing it over to a subordinate territory so no one truly suspects the UK.

Ausesken

Well you better get used to be being part of British Indian Ocean territory then. It seems we've been playing the long game to take over our very own slice of the Iberian Peninsula (Gibraltar doesn't count), slowly infiltrate the country with 934994979495 tourists and immigrants then take over from the inside. Classic Trojan horse situation that's been kick started by the blocking of a song. The genius move is handing it over to a subordinate territory so no one truly suspects the UK.

Wait, suddenly I've felt the need of drinking some tea, I don't know why because I've never liked tea xthink

*goes to prepare tea*

We should have known that all those tourists saying how much they love Spain and making us think they were improving our economy was actually your Armada slowly invading the country, but what did we expect from a state that lets Napoleon in with the excuse of conquering Portugal? Only the blocking of a song in the British Indian Ocean Territory made us realise of what's been happening...

Please free us from the communists friends of Maduro and Evo Morales that will take the power on Tuesday along with PSOE

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
You're funny, Kai! :lol:

Tour-de-France-parade.jpg

I’ll have to send something very Steph acceptable the edition following this one or I fear for my monthly dose of maple syrup. I’m quaking at the thought of you experiencing my entry at the LL. You’re probably going to need to create a new shortlist category for it.

Can't wait for that Paula Deen hit to start playing. xheat

She's a well known feral and a bat keeper, not to mention a fan of butter. The hints are all there.

How the devil!?.... I’m going to have to change all my plans now. You’ve ruined the surprise

Grinch

Why am I banned? I couldn't log in or see the threads therefore I couldn't vote in the semi. But I could manage to vote in the final.

And it was all because of the forum itself, not me. 🧐

Amir

Veteran
I think we/the mods should turn a blind eye in this case cause Grinch really wasn't able to log in for such a long time
and it shouldn't be taken for granted that participants take the initiative and try to contact forum members elsewhere

kopachka

My 20th Turkish entry was sent - for this occasion I chose to send a returning artist. I might do the same for my 21st Turkish entry as I had hard time deciding which one to send. Let's see if WV 118 artists will manage to avenge Feride and kim kim kim kim. :)

Grinch

I think we/the mods should turn a blind eye in this case cause Grinch really wasn't able to log in for such a long time
and it shouldn't be taken for granted that participants take the initiative and try to contact forum members elsewhere

I didn't have access to the forum at all for a long time, not only logging in problems :( I could see the forum for only 2 days, and sent my votes for the final and the spin off via instagram and e-mail. I also mentioned this problem in Twitter and Facebook accounts but no one tried to help me :sneaky:

If this situation leads to banning, ok. But it's stupid and really unfair. xfaint

Gabor77

:hu: is back in tha house!!!! xheat
Hope y'all ain't done with Christmas yet, cause we've submitted THE classic hungarian christmas song! Hope its enjoyable for you and brings the christmas feeling back :love: , as we couldn't send it for last edition because I banned myself :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom