Contact us

WV ÄLMHULT 157 🛋️ Make room for music 🛏️ FINAL DRAW POSTED - LL 03.06 21:00 CEST (soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Intro-banner.png

valkommen.png

Schedule.png

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
The-Draw.png

POTS.png

Semi1.png

Semi2.png

FD.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
I still remember the H&M hosting - delightful!

IKEA we be a-comin' - I genuinely need some new saucepans and throws for the sofas tbh 😅

ShoeFlo

Lovely :lol: I just moved to my first own single apartment (not counting the previous student dorm room, in which almost all the furniture was provided) and bought all my furniture from IKEA... feels like I am living in those example rooms that are exhibited in the market. I am constantly expecting random clients to come around
Anyway, I just wanted to say for me personally this is a perfect timing havinf an IKEA theme show right now

Edit: omg, one can't write e x h ibited because it converts x h i into that emoji: xhi
I am stunned

Uto

Veteran
Lovely :lol: I just moved to my first own single apartment (not counting the previous student dorm room, in which almost all the furniture was provided) and bought all my furniture from IKEA... feels like I am living in those example rooms that are exhibited in the market. I am constantly expecting random clients to come around
Anyway, I just wanted to say for me personally this is a perfect timing havinf an IKEA theme show right now

Edit: omg, one can't write e x h ibited because it converts x h i into that emoji: xhi
I am stunned

I promised myself to start cycling the cheap IKEA crap out when I was adulting for real.
Adulting for real.

rip

esc87fan

The majority of my bedroom is Ikea - I have a Tyssedal bed with a Morgedal mattress and Rodtoppa duvet, a Tyssedal dresser and a Malm side table. Bought every piece of that furniture myself

Seok-jin

Good luck with the hosting! xcheer
::midw is in with a Native American project xcheers

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Bless this IKEA Älmhult hosting! :lol: xheat

Funnily enough, I only have three things from IKEA in my flat. My desk chair, my couch (which I bought used, btw) and my floor lamp. Everything else is either from my grandmother, or from second hand shops. I'm such a bad Swede. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Scandalous. You’re banned from this edition xo
Excuse me??? Why would I want to even take part in this basic edition. Everything will probably fall apart or there will be parts missing anyway.

I'm going on break. xo

paris-hilton-car.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Get yourself on a train to Glasgow stat - we have a hot Sunday date at IKEA Braehead, cracking weekend day out xheat

:lol: The nearest one is well over an hour away from me. I'm not blessed to be living in some city or metropolitan area. It's flat farmland, Tories and poverty this way on. Ikea would never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom