Contact us

WV ÄLMHULT 157 🛋️ Make room for music 🛏️ FINAL DRAW POSTED - LL 03.06 21:00 CEST (soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijirio

Veteran
Couldn’t have asked for a better draw. It looks as if I did it myself.

I think I won?? Kalush’s televote record is shaking, watch me grab all 12s one by one xqueenbitch

nicki-minaj-standing-ovation.gif

Uto

Veteran
Idk what to think of this draw but am hyped !
A) Worst draw EVAH. Hemmed in between two permaboppers, so your snoozefest is the perfect toilet break.
B) Perfect draw. Hemmed in between two permaboppers so people finally wake up to your song after a forced lobotomy and afterwards they have all the time in the world to think about what they experienced as they can't pay attention to stupid bops.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So if SF2 LL is tomorrow, I can't go because I'll be at a family event. Can someone send me the comments for :kr:?

hijirio

Veteran
Can’t attend the final LL xcry and I couldn’t attend the sf LL either, can someone copy comments for Twerkey? xpray (Oh wait it’s not sure if I qualified xclown well anyway I think I won the semi??? )

Looren

Veteran
Can’t attend the final LL xcry and I couldn’t attend the sf LL either, can someone copy comments for Twerkey? xpray (Oh wait it’s not sure if I qualified xclown well anyway I think I won the semi??? )

Still want the comments for ur song :lol: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom