Contact us

WV ÄLMHULT 157 🛋️ Make room for music 🛏️ FINAL DRAW POSTED - LL 03.06 21:00 CEST (soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also, while i'm here spam posting. I hope the results are as confusing as the Ikea instructions are supposed to be x

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Also, while i'm here spam posting. I hope the results are as confusing as the Ikea instructions are supposed to be x
That's why IKEA makes you put together the furniture yourself. They can't figure out to how assemble them either. :lol:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
IKEA is one of those stores where you go in with the intention of only wanting to get a small shelf, and yet walk out with a new complete kitchen, a bookcase, a bed, a sofa, rugs, lamps, mirrors, pots and pans, candle holders, plants, crayons and a shoehorn and still forgot to pick up that shelf.

theditz83

Veteran
IKEA is one of those stores where you go in with the intention of only wanting to get a small shelf, and yet walk out with a new complete kitchen, a bookcase, a bed, a sofa, rugs, lamps, mirrors, pots and pans, candle holders, plants, crayons and a shoehorn and still forgot to pick up that shelf.
In the UK, we called that "Home Bargains" or "B&M" 🙈

esc87fan

First off, I was kind of hoping I'd be drawn into SF1, as I have plans on Saturday (SF2 day). Also, I scheduled my results show for the NSC Eurovision special an hour before, everything is perfect for me on Friday! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom