Contact us

Worst ever Eurovision song?

Neo

I nominate Hungary's Zoli Adok - Dance With Me from 2009.

From the start where he's lying between the girl's legs, to where he rips off his nice dress for his working clothes to the sheer awfulness of the song itself, it's somewhere between funny and painful to watch. Can't really think of anything worse, but maybe you can convince me otherwise.

Laepo1

There are bad songs and bad performances. Bad songs for me are this:

and this

and this

and specially this:

and this ones are just from recent decades. the 80's and 90's have some really precious gems. :rolleyes:

94ayd

What an unnecessary discussion, will never understand the need to spread negativity and hate.

cilantrocrash

I nominate Hungary's Zoli Adok - Dance With Me from 2009.

From the start where he's lying between the girl's legs, to where he rips off his nice dress for his working clothes to the sheer awfulness of the song itself, it's somewhere between funny and painful to watch. Can't really think of anything worse, but maybe you can convince me otherwise.

They haven't practice much, but still a good effort.

Neo

That was god-awful, but at least it sounds like a genre native to the country (although if I didn't know, I would have thought it was Turkish at first), and not totally fake and cheesy like my Hungarian nomination.

JedBeyer

I think you're right that Hungary in 2009 is terrible and has zero merit, but to tell the truth all of the post ~2004 Eastern European trash like that is so derivative and awful that it's difficult to pick which one is the worst.

Ezio

Veteran
I think I hate Ireland 1982 the most. It is the ugly sibling of UK 1981

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Italy 2013.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member

I have never succeeded to listen to this song from the beginning to the end besides the first time hearing the song. God that's just so awful.

The extremely close-second one is also from the same year.

All our entries from 2010 except 2013 2015 and 2019

Top Bottom