Contact us

WorldVision Weihnachten in Deutchland 2019: A Holiday in Berlin (The Show)

esc87fan

Vitctory seems to be between Berlin and Australia, and Western USA left to decide! Who will win this year's Christmas special? Let's find out together!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::berl xcheer xcheer Dammit I couldn't escape last place :lol: Shame on you all for flopping such a xmas classic xcry1
And thank you for hosting Steph xheart

marc

Thank you for this victory. and a huge thank you for everyone who voted for me and helped this beautiful German Christmas song to victory xhugxxmasxthank

And thanks esc87fan for your great host

Eulaliya

Dammit I couldn't escape last place :lol: Shame on you all for flopping such a xmas classic xcry1
Same for me for a timeless Finnish retro xmas classic to flop like this... :(
I could swear that this is my last Christmas edition for me...

But at least...

My hopes are still alive for next year...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to Marcxyes And also congratulations to Australia (whoever you are)!

Thank you for voting my song into 3rdxheart This is my first time taking my main game queen Nicole into a spin-off and being only 10 points behind the winner feels great. Glad her cover of a song most famously recorded by Elvis Presley was appreciated. You might see Ms. Atkins again soon at WorldVision in the new year as she’s gearing up for a new album it seemsxheat

:12: :neus: :cali: :west:
:10: :nz:
:8: xwhistle
:7: :us: :fi:
:6: :ua:
:5: :lv: ::seen
:4: xwhistle
:3: :de:
:2: xwhistle
:1: :hr:

Thank you Steph for giving us such a wonderful spin-offxlovexheart The show was lovely. I hope everyone had a nice festive season and here’s to a great 2020.

theditz83

Veteran
Aw wow, thanks so much for 2nd place guys - delighted to see so many of you enjoyed this little slice of Kylie festive cheer! She's really been all over the TV in the UK this year - from fronting a £15 million Tourism Australia campaign in the ads before the Queen's Speech, to having her own shows on Channel 4 to a starring feature with this very song during the Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special... It's definitely been a very Kylie Christmas for me xup

Congrats to Berlin - a worthy winner, and certainly encapsulated the spirit of Christmas beautifully! Hope everyone had a wonderful festive period and once again thanks to all my voters xlove

as78

Congrats to Berlin! Wonderful winner. xlove xheart

Thank you everyone who voted for :lv:. xlove xbow

Thank you Steph for excellent hosting. xclap xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Well done to ::berl although I did actually give :2: to :de: not you (not that it changes the result!).

Thanks to everyone who voted for ::seen too xlove xlove

Great job Steph and thanks for updating the spreadsheet!

Amir

Veteran
Well done to ::berl although I did actually give :2: to :de: not you (not that it changes the result!).

Thanks to everyone who voted for ::seen too xlove xlove

Great job Steph and thanks for updating the spreadsheet!

Well it actually changes my result.
If I’m not mistaken I’m in the Top 10 now, thank you! :D

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::berl! :D Wonderful song that I remember from the early WV editions. xheart

Thank you Steph for your hosting. xbow

And thank you so much for all the points to :se:! :D xhug xlove xrose 4th place with this beloved classic Swedish Christmas song is wonderful! xheat

:12: :lv: xheart
:10: :de: :fi: xheart
:8: :cali: :west: xheart
:6: :nz: :hr: xheart
:5: :au: xheart
:4: :us: xheart
:3: :ua: :lt: xheart
:2: ::mida xheart

xcheer

ferret

Nothing new for me, however... Congratulations to the winner and thanks for hosting! :D

Top Bottom