Contact us

WorldVision Weihnachten in Deutchland 2019: A Holiday in Berlin (The Show)

esc87fan

12200348-German-Christmas-Cover-ab94b306.jpg

Merry Christmas, and Welcome to Berlin!

We're so happy you could join us here in the German capital for an amazing holiday! The time has come once again to share your favorite Christmas songs with the WorldVision community

curly-ribbon-bar-547x10.gif

xmas19venue.jpg

An outdoor stage has been set up in the Alexanderplatz Christmas market

host1.jpg
host2.jpg

One German, one international. The first and last winners of Eurovision in the 2010s, Lena and Duncan, will be our hosts this year

Opening Act
It's only fitting that our opening act be last year's winning song from Canada

The Songs

Interval Act
Last year's runner-up entry will ring in the holidays in style

Send a PM to esc87fan with your votes
:12::10::8::7::6::5::4::3::2::1:
(Please put country/region names instead of flag images)

If you're having problems with sending PMs, you can email me your votes to [email protected]

Who has voted?
:be::west:::berl:au:::seen:ua:::mida:nz::lv::fi:
:cali::de::lt::se::us::neus::hr:

Deadline: 27 December 2019 @ 23:59 CET

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Re: WorldVision Wiehnachten in Deutchland 2019: A Holiday in Berlin (The Show)

Lovely show! xlove We've already had Oh Holy Night and Carol of the Bells according to the excel. [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION]

Eulaliya

[MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] may I suggest that you give :west:, :pl: and :mx: time to change their entries or else disqualify them from taking part?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Nice show, Steph! :D

Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree was my entry for the 2018 edition. Got 4th place with it. ^^

Amir

Veteran

[MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] may I suggest that you give :west:, :pl: and :mx: time to change their entries or else disqualify them from taking part?

I'm always in favor of giving people a second chance, but I think it's a bit unfair since the other songs are posted already and srsly, we had the links toprevious editions posted and it really doesn't take more than 2 minutes to check your entry :/

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

The show is beautiful Steph, wowxheart You've done such a lovely job. And I love too how you let us choose our pictures. It was a very sweet idea. For mine I chose the official state bird belonging to my artist Nicole Atkin's home state of New Jersey, the American Goldfinch, with a lil' snowy background there to keep it feeling wintery and festive I hope.

esc87fan

Regarding the conflicts, last year's winning entry from Canada was a cover of the original sent in the 2014 edition. I have sent PMs to Genesis and Hele regarding their entries.

WUSA's entry has been swapped out with their backup entry. The picture is of a holiday celebration in Arizona, where Lindsey lived much of her life

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Regarding the conflicts, last year's winning entry from Canada was a cover of the original sent in the 2014 edition. I have sent PMs to Genesis and Hele regarding their entries.

WUSA's entry has been swapped out with their backup entry. The picture is of a holiday celebration in Arizona, where Lindsey lived much of her life
Last year it was only discovered on basically the last day of voting that it had been sent, so it was too late to change it according to some. This year it's been caught right away.

But seriously, there was an excel provided, where you can easily do a search (Ctrl+F) for previous entries. Did no one do this, including you Steph? Just curious.

Genesis

For some reason I was thinking that renditions are actually allowed in the spinoffs.I guess I was wrong.
In that case I'm going to withdraw from the spinoff.

esc87fan

My apologies for not catching these conflicts sooner, thank you to those who pointed it out to me. Genesis, sorry to hear you're withdrawing, I hope you'll come back next year

For now, please enjoy the show! I would like to have an LL, what would be a good day and time for you guys?

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

No worries, Steph. At least it was caught in time. :)

For some reason I was thinking that renditions are actually allowed in the spinoffs.I guess I was wrong.
In that case I'm going to withdraw from the spinoff.
It's to prevent the same songs being sent over and over.

Eulaliya

My apologies for not catching these conflicts sooner, thank you to those who pointed it out to me. Genesis, sorry to hear you're withdrawing, I hope you'll come back next year

For now, please enjoy the show! I would like to have an LL, what would be a good day and time for you guys?

Tomorrow at 20 CET for me :)

esc87fan

I will have to move the LL to about 20:15 CET at the earliest as I have a few things to do and might not make it back in time. I will see you then

esc87fan

NOTE TO ALL:

I have added an email address for you to send me your votes if you've been unable to send PMs. You'll find it on the first post of the show

esc87fan

Less than 24 hours left till first deadline, and I only have 5 sets of votes in. 12 contestants still left to vote, please remember to get your points in ASAP! xacademic

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Less than 24 hours left till first deadline, and I only have 5 sets of votes in. 12 contestants still left to vote, please remember to get your points in ASAP! xacademic
Would it be possible to extend the deadline just a little bit? It's not easy finding the time to vote amidst all the Christmas celebrating and family gathering.

xpray xrose

esc87fan

Would it be possible to extend the deadline just a little bit? It's not easy finding the time to vote amidst all the Christmas celebrating and family gathering.

xpray xrose

No problem, I can extend it one more day. New deadline is December 27 @ 23:59 CET

Top Bottom