Contact us

WorldVision - Suggestions to other countries/regions

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: @RainyWoods

discovered this through a German documentary series about space (I love space!!)
Anyway this was used for the title soundtrack and I love it

I never got the notification for this suggestion. Sorry Amir 😫 I appreciate it!

Space eh? 👽 This is strong and effective, although I don't think it's the kind of thing I'd personally send (I'd consider scoring it quite possibly). One of the other American jurors perhaps would really dig it (Gera comes immediately to mind.)

Nicholas123

For mighty @Zeus and :pt: You might be familiar with the artists and songs, or not. You miight like them, you might not, but at least, i tried. :lol:

Zeus

For mighty @Zeus and :pt: You might be familiar with the artists and songs, or not. You miight like them, you might not, but at least, i tried. :lol:

Sorry for the late reaction, thank you for sharing Nicholas!!! The second one isn't really doing a lot for me, but the first one is quite interesting! I might sneak it in at one of my two :pt: NF's.

I also have a song in my shortlist waiting precisely for you to return to the contest btw. No pressure tho x

It's never fun when players leave WV ofc but I do miss you and also @Grinch specificly so I hope one day we'll see the two of you back.

ShoeFlo

actually any song of this album

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
actually any song of this album

Thank you, Flo. These are lovely and so lush. I actually own Julie Byrne's first album Rooms With Walls and Windows on vinyl. Judging from these two songs it seems the new record might be a return to her earlier sound but with added orchestral flourishes. I will investigate
vG9YYg6.gif

Top Bottom