Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

LastDreamer

Banned

ZoboCamel

@Alevender @Kimrt or anyone else able to send stuff from South East England

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aycM0JpczI

I finished playing Disco Elysium a few days ago (great game by the way, probably my favourite of the last year) and this song from the soundtrack was a real standout to me. I'm guessing this song wouldn't be something you guys would send – it's very much an alternative, wallowing-in-melancholy, Pot 6-7-8 sort of thing, lol – but I wanted to mention it anyway :)

Band name is British Sea Power; the song's an unreleased part of the soundtrack, but it's generally just named Boat Ride for the scene it's used in.

seriously though, play disco elysium

Kimrt

@Alevender @Kimrt or anyone else able to send stuff from South East England

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aycM0JpczI

I finished playing Disco Elysium a few days ago (great game by the way, probably my favourite of the last year) and this song from the soundtrack was a real standout to me. I'm guessing this song wouldn't be something you guys would send – it's very much an alternative, wallowing-in-melancholy, Pot 6-7-8 sort of thing, lol – but I wanted to mention it anyway :)

Band name is British Sea Power; the song's an unreleased part of the soundtrack, but it's generally just named Boat Ride for the scene it's used in.

seriously though, play disco elysium

I have changed my country so can't send it xD

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I don't know who is responsible for this *cough* probably Anna but my youtube suggestions feed this past couple of months has just been full to the brim with bless power metal songs and.. adorable lil' symphonic metal things. Occasionally I click on them.

:fi: AMBERIAN DAWN - Looking For You
Synthy, it's like if Finnish legend Eini dipped her toes into the world of metal.

:se::fi: HAMMERFALL ft. Noora Louhimo - Second to One
I really like this one, bless itxheart

@JSSArcos xheat Thought you might enjoy them.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
@ZoboCamel @nekoisneko a friend of mine (i wonder who could be) asked me to threaten you both to send this

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

LastDreamer

Banned
:za:

This video :LOL:

LastDreamer

Banned
:uk:

Top Bottom