Contact us

WorldVision Spinoff 65: Language Randomizer - Results 19:45 CET Wednesday

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Hello everyone, and welcome to the 65th WorldVision spinoff, Language Randomizer! We're coming to you from the UN General Assembly.

VBNAo64.png

Now, we had neurosurgeon and former :us: presidential candidate Ben Carson booked as host, but he had some trouble getting to the stage.

So we booked noted polyglot Danijela!

Now. On with the entries!

Vote by the 9th of August at 23:59 CET. The request to use Facebook (or VK) if you can still applies please and thank you. Happy listening! :D

VOTED

Everyone xheat

If you want to know how I'll feel about last minute votes, you can find any post from our dear friend Gabe and check the signature! :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: WorldVision Spinoff 65: Language Randomizer - THE SHOW: Vote by PM or Valentinabook by 8 August 23:59 CET

And with the kind permission of our dearest host, I shall be hosting a LL tomorrow evening at 20CET (apologies if it's a little late for some; I can't promise I'd be ready sooner) in the wonderful https://plug.dj/jsa-princeton-2015 (keeping the American theme strong!) so come along and enjoy the show! :D

P.S. Amazing banners dear xlove

nekoisneko

Re: WorldVision Spinoff 65: Language Randomizer - THE SHOW: Vote by PM or Valentinabook by 8 August 23:59 CET

"Poe ieu, aya sagal rupa mi"

xheat xheat

daniels1000

OMG Julie Fowlis xfaint xheart I knew Scots Gaelic is in good hands [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION]. However, I feel rather bad for her. She'll be busy hosting WV67 and now she even has to compete in this spin-off. :mrgreen:

And a person who reminded me that Jon Henrik Fjällgren can be sent for Sámi was right. Maybe I should've changed my choice then. xcrazy But anyway, it's a great choice!

Thank you for the show Calvin :D

DaFlo

Banned

Great show :D and some really iconic entries xheat

hawadharma

Wow xheat what a hot show xheat Vote for Samoan song everyone!! Teuteu teuteu teuteu xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

:tr: has voted! Absolutely fabulous spinoff; I completely underestimated how well people would do with the different languages! So many great songs here xlove

hawadharma

I really would like to know how the host came up with those quotes :lol: The Malay one sounds so funny xlol

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I really would like to know how the host came up with those quotes :lol: The Malay one sounds so funny xlol

For the first few that I did, I tried to find poetry in the language that was as moving and beautiful as possible. By the time I got to the last few, it was "is it in the language? Yes? Is it about drugs? No? Okay, that'll do."

nekoisneko

Oh that's true! :lol:
Malay one sounds so random xrofl

Sundanese one is also random xrofl

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Oh that's true! :lol:
Malay one sounds so random xrofl

Sundanese one is also random xrofl

Sundanese was super hard to find, so instead I took a quote from theCONWEL and my favorite celebrity chef, Nancy Lam:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I really love the little language snippets on the banners; just makes this spinoff for me! xlove

RomanFromRussia

Video of Danijela about the Yurowizhn Sonk Kontest tu sausen and sixten with comments

Must-Watch for anyone

nekoisneko

Sundanese was super hard to find, so instead I took a quote from theCONWEL and my favorite celebrity chef, Nancy Lam:

IT IS VERY RANDOM xrofl xrofl xrofl

like, the inconsistency of the words that you use :') mixing between formal and informal words xheat xheat

hawadharma

[MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION], I still need you to clarify, how did you come up with the Malay saying :lol:

John1

Yeah...
Wonderful show, but I still feel forced to vote at the very last moment of a deadline, which has been established few days before... :lol:

Salmon

Fresh from Tehran, the :ir: Persian votes have been sent! xcheer Good luck, you beautiful bastards.

Eulaliya

:ie: has voted! I wish you all good luck and may the best song win! :D

hawadharma

Samoan, the land of no smiley flag, has voted !! xcheer

Great collection of songs!

Sultana

Voted through vk

Top Bottom