Contact us

WorldVision Spin-off 117 || 2019 Wrapped || RESULTS NOW!!

John1

california out of top 5 x

Mrvn

Imagine giving no points to :lond: or :au: :eek:

//imagine giving no points to Australia lmao - CONGRATS LONDON! WELL DESERVED ❤❤❤

esc87fan

My :12: won, congratulations London!

Super happy with the bronze medal, Dankjewel to everyone (and I MEAN everyone because I got points from all of you) for voting for Duncan, after this came close to qualifying in NSC I'm thrilled the WV community gave it a lot of love!

Thanks to theditz83 for a well-hosted edition

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
giphy.gif

OMG I forgot this was happening tonight :oops: And WOW, thank you so much!!!!! "Heal Me" by Grace Carter means a lot to me and it is my most listened song of 2019, so it's a truly "2019 wrapped" for me haha. Awesome top 3 all around!! 🥇 Good job Fabi & Steph!

Thank you:
:12::au::nl::ca::kr::uk:
:7::de:
:6::us::gr:
:4: Ile-de-France
:2::fr::cali:
💙💙

And yes, I will try to host. Not the best period for me, as I have exams, but hell yeah let's do thisss. xbeach
Oh and fantastic hosting, Gary. You did a stellar job with this theme xbow

Last edited:

Ausesken

Congrats Gera and London!! xheart You missed mentioning my 12 points :lol: one of the easiest 12 points ever, the song is amazing xheart

Thank you for the points to :uk: xlove xlove I knew it wouldn't be a success, but well, I already said why I decided to send this one XDD.
Aaaand thank you Gary for your excellent hosting!! :love:

ferret

Congratulations! :love: I hate this song, sorry.
Unfortunately, there were more songs that annoyed me all year. If I knew, I would have missed this edition.
Duncan has already won many contests with this song, but here only 3 place - shame!:cautious:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh Wow Congratulations :lond: Gera. xheart When I saw the running order I knew i'd either won on a blow out or you had won, and yours sounded more likely. Super great song from Grace and It totally deserved to win. To those who don't know, she is actually singing about her father who has been absent her entire life and how it's affected her growing up. For me the lyrics resonate deep and I can relate on a very personal level with the song and the message she carries with every word, more so than any other song i've listened to. So for me it was also one of the best songs of the year for me, it's a shame it's been so underrated in terms of commercial success. Super happy to see you win and one of the easiest 12's i've ever had to give. Well Done. :D

Thank you for all the votes to :kr: I wanted to send something I'd listened to a lot this year, loved and had not been in WV, and this was my option. I had some others but this fit the criteria the most. It's such a fun catchy song and I hope one day it graces the halls of WV. >.> Also big thanks to Gary for hosting this spin off, it's been fun. xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Imagine giving no points to :lond: or :au: :eek:

//imagine giving no points to Australia lmao - CONGRATS LONDON! WELL DESERVED ❤❤❤

I really dislike that Australian song a lot. :lol: That said it was my 11th place. I HATE Hatari, I hate with a passion Billie Eillish (ref. that hot 0 I gave Susa in WV last edition) and I really don't like that song from Ariana, she has much better easy. All of their jurors are wonderful people though. xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
that's not the best way to make it happen sis x

Sorry that was a typo, what i meant was that I hate capitalism and look forward to its down fall. x

Top Bottom