Contact us

WorldVision Predictions

hijirio

Veteran

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah, I don't know if there's a firm rule on this, but predictions normally aren't made until after the voting deadline in case it sways any people's votes perhaps? It makes no difference to me, but just so you know I guess xrose

Fierro

Yeah, I don't know if there's a firm rule on this, but predictions normally aren't made until after the voting deadline in case it sways any people's votes perhaps? It makes no difference to me, but just so you know I guess xrose
Maybe you are right, I actually don't usually predict before the voting ends. I don't really care if it impacts my result in some way, but it may theoretically hurt others

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

There isn't any rules on it, people can make their predictions whenever. It's just become the norm to wait until the editions end.

Looren

Veteran
Well I remember predicting once Hiji winning the day after the final LL, and Hiji won that edition so I don't think that it can have some effects on the songs xD

hijirio

Veteran
Winner:

:al:

Runner up:

Bronze:

Thank you everyone for your votes xheart See you in Tirana next edition, I will host xqueenbitch

Top Bottom