RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:dk::cy::seou::svea::se::ar::be::ca:::cepo:kz: Maybe :hu:::onta:es:

Top 3

:se::svea::seou: Maybe :ca::ar:

Winner

:se:

People think Seoul because of what happened at Orient Matsuri and that's a wise prediction, but I'll tell you one thing that OM doesn't have and that's a pot full of schlager-disco fans 🙌 That's gonna bag queen Agnes the win I feel (her song just strikes me as much more of a wide pot surfer, even if Seoul will pick up a tonne of 12s). If not then Svealand look good to take it, especially as this feels a strong final for pop songs which will all be clawing at each other.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
You've cursed some of us with these early predictions xexcuseme It's well known that it's an unwritten rule of WV to wait until after the grandfinal voting is over to predict the winner. Anyway....

Top 10

:is::west::cali::nrwe::en::no::br:::sa:susa:::onta Maybe :au::lv:::cata

Top 3

:west::en::no: Maybe :is::nrwe:

Winner

:en:

I think a pop song will win. This final feels well split. There's enough songs for everyone and yet look at who is on a break this edition. Pot E is half dead (partly why I don't think my USA song can win + I think to a lesser extent this will hamper Western USA's chances too) and other right side pot members are missing. That's a big chunk. It's hard to say what will win though if not Western USA. I think England will squeeze it or maybe Norway or Iceland if they go against everything I've just said and slay with the voters they need to slay with, plus pick up some surprises.

ferret

:uk: I know that some people like this song... If they aren't greedy, it probably won't be the last one - 23rd place!:cool:

:en: A year ago, this song won every second contest out of 37 in which I listened to it. :p Probably now the train is gone, but the top-5 is quite likely.

:us: The likely winner, given the country, the NF held, the circle of friends, and many other factors. In any case, I will not be surprised, as many do.;)

:no: Given that I failed to qualify twice with this song last year :ROFLMAO:, it will be very close to winning, and it is possible, but most likely top-3.

:susa: Changing the region should pay off in full - top-5! xhmmm

:west: Top-10.
Does anyone have any doubts?

My wishes: 🇨🇭🇨🇱 🇮🇹 🇫🇷 should be a little higher than they actually will be.:)

In fact, I'm a lousy "Nostradamus". Everyone who has read this, please vote in the
UK 2020 NF! xwave

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Now voting is over.

Winner: :us: Despite the points Rainy makes, I don't think it will be much of a hinderance at all. It's clear the song has wide appeal across most people given the reaction. It will be hard to beat.

edit: Watch me be wrong again. xheat

Last edited:
Top Bottom