:en: :dk: :no: :bg: :neus: :west: :svea: :jp: :ie: :cali:

Top 3
:en: :no: :jp:

Winner
:no:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
no, predict away if you like. The more the merrier. There isn't any restrictions at all.

Genesis

TOP10
:fr: :se: :no: :uk: :svea: :ch: :bg: :us: :pe: :west:

TOP3
:no: :uk: :us:

W I N N E R
:uk:

I haven't done this in a while, and most probably I'm totally off but thought I will give this a shot. I think certain countries in my top 10 will definitely end up in there, the rest I thought have a high chance of making it. Fight for the crown is uncertain for me, but I had to pick something and I believe :uk: is in for the fight

hijirio

Veteran
Personal wish: xheart xheart xheart Bulgaria xheart xheart xheart (even if it doesnt win, i hope it gets at least 5x12 pointers)
Personal prediction: Iceland

Genesis

TOP10
3/10

TOP3
1/3

W I N N E R

*no comment* (this is not a shade by any means xrose)

Well, that went really well :LOL: As I said I'm really bad at the predictions so not really surprised that I haven't scored that many, I should be lucky that I did 3, haha!

BIGGEST *shock* SCORER

I think the award of Biggest *shock* Scorer has to go to :bg: I know for some this might be a shock in itself, but when I did my top, :bg: was on borderline to actually be included. Guess I was very wrong about Sofi's chances xheat

BIGGEST *shock* FLOPPER

This award with no doubt goes to :no: ! 18th?! xfaint Not even a TOP 10 result, which I thought is definitely locked for Blackheart? I'm not sure if this influenced results to some degree, but the audio quality of the entry which was sent wasn't the greatest. Even I kind of degraded it (even though I knew it before) because my subconsciousness probably wasn't as stunned and there was a room for other songs to take its place (I just wanted to say this because I don't want to sound like I intentionally d-ranked the entry for aforementioned reason)

I just want to also mention how I feel about :pl: placing. I didn't expect it to do so low, I'm kind f underwhelmed by its performance, but then again; I didn't expect to do so well last edition with Dawid. So I guess WV is full of surprises for me xcrazy

Top Bottom