Staff member
database.png

WV 01 - WV 182 (Excel)
List of WorldVision Winners (Wiki)
List of Participants (Wiki)

Sanctions/breaks sheet
WV 01 - WV 89 (Forum)
.txt 1-89

To start a research in the whole database, Ctrl + F and click on the three dots next to the research bar. A bigger window will appear, with "Search in : All pages" as automatically selected. Click on Research to go through all sheets.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Technically 7th, according to WV 114 results so right you are. London and Cyprus both shared the same amount of points, however, London received points from 19 juries, while Cyprus from 18. You can find the file in statistics thread.
Next time I get to update the d/b, I will change your position to 7th.

Thanks! It was correct in my records then, most probably I calculated it that way too. I lost myself a position then, good. :lol:

Ausesken

You can now check how many sanctions you have and how many breaks you've taken in the last 10 editions.

The mod team has decided to share with you all the Excel sheet we use to control sanctions and breaks. This allows our participants (both current and former) to be aware at all times about their sanctions and know exactly how many editions are left to remove them.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
There seem to be errors with the WV 01-89 Database page. Can someone fix this?

Ok, so the database plugin was disabled not long ago when the forum was having major issues as a way of trying to fix it. As of yet, it hasn't been put back on. However, you can still see the .txt file for 01-89. It is just a bunch of coding, however if you press ctrl+f on that page then you will be able to still search names and songs.

Link: 01-89.txt

Ok, so the database plugin was disabled not long ago when the forum was having major issues as a way of trying to fix it. As of yet, it hasn't been put back on. However, you can still see the .txt file for 01-89. It is just a bunch of coding, however if you press ctrl+f on that page then you will be able to still search names and songs.

Thank you for the response, the entire list is at least available for a quick search.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Shouldn't the .txt link be used in all the confirmation threads then, until we can get the database sorted? It's still linking to the non-working database. I assume you guys use some sort of template for the confirmation threads since they always look the same. :)

Top Bottom