Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
/!\ IMPORTANT /!\

As Congrats wasn't a regular edition, the entries will be allowed to participate in the main contest from WV 180 onwards.
The results will be added to a new sheet in the Database.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg since when did you change your username, I was totally confused for a second :lol: ?

Since the night of the most successful winners miniconcert. I use Leydan everywhere else and its better than just my name

Krishoes

I have a doubt: since I am banned this edition, I still have to vote in the final, right? Do I also have to vote in either of the semifinals or is it not mandatory?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::nb NAMIBIA
::nb :nb:

::nobr NORTHEAST BRAZIL
::nobr :nobr:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::noir NORTHERN IRELAND
::noir :noir:

Tinchey

I was going through some old threads and noticed that DaFlo is banned, what happened?! Also is ShoeFlo whiteshoes? I am so confused having missed years worth of WV editions...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was going through some old threads and noticed that DaFlo is banned, what happened?! Also is ShoeFlo whiteshoes? I am so confused having missed years worth of WV editions...

You've got a lot to catch up on x Idk if we can discuss the DaFlo thing, and ShoeFlo is Whiteshoes.

Uto

Veteran
Did something happen to the discord channel or have I just been removed xstars
If you refer to The Mound you better ask Charly or SF about it. It's not an official WV discord, just has a lot of WV members in it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::frpo FRENCH POLYNESIA
::frpo :frpo:

cegs5

Today marks my 10th anniversary in WV... what a journey it has been: 158 editions, missing only four of them, ten different countries, two gold medals, a couple of last places and most importantly getting to know people and music from all over the world.
Thank you WV community xlove

KtSiHLv.jpg

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Guys, I think the rules need some updates. In my opinion, OP rule is preventing people to return/join, because when someone is enthusiastic to return, this rule somehow blocks him. Back when I wanted to return, I didn't like the waiting time at all. Maybe this rule should apply only for newbies and not for older participants. Or to be only 1 edition long, not 2. I know that this rule was introduced back when the contest was crowded, but now it's not the case. If we want this contest to survive and go back to its glorious days, some changes might be necessary.

Also, another thing I don't really like is being banned if you fail to vote in the semi, as long as you vote in the final. A sanction should apply, but I mean, you are already punished for having your entry DQ, why losing another edition? The only time this happened to me, the waiting time for a new edition that I could take part seemed like a century. Withdrawal crossed my mind.

@WorldVision Mods you can consider these things please, I think there are other people who agree with at least one of these.

Last edited:
Top Bottom