Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

Zeus

Can someone explain to me what the 'REJU vote/result' means? I'm on the waiting list and lowkey trying to understand how everything goes, but couldn't really make sense of this.

Looren

Veteran
Can someone explain to me what the 'REJU vote/result' means? I'm on the waiting list and lowkey trying to understand how everything goes, but couldn't really make sense of this.

It's the other semi participants, when they vote in a semi which is not theirs their votes are counting as "REJU votes"

If there's enough REJU voters to have a REJU qualifier(I don't remember how many we need) the best regular non-qualifier in their votes goes to the final, that's the REJU qualifier

If there's not enough REJU voters to have a REJU qualifiers, we take the REJU top 10 and award points to the countries that are in their overall top 10, like another voter :D

For example : France wins the REJU vote but there's no REJU qualifier, we'll award 12 to France (don't ask me why I chose that country :mrgreen: ) 10 to the 2nd in REJU votes, 8 to the third etc

I hope it was clever enough xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Full explanation here
5. You also have the possibility to vote in the other semi by REJU:
REJU (Rest of juries) is the jury that doesn't take part (i.e. doesn't vote) in the specific semifinal. After the deadline, the votes of all people who have voted in REJU will be counted as follows:
If the number of REJU-voters is below 40%** (of the semi that the REJU-voters vote in): their votes will be combined and added as an additional set of votes in that particular semifinal (i.e. the group of REJU-voters will act as 1 voter in the semi that they REJU-voted for and the top 10 of their combined votes will be rewritten to the traditional 12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 points system)
If the number of REJU-voters is above 40%** (of the semi that the REJU-voters vote in): their most voted non-qualifying country/region from that semifinal will qualify to the Final (i.e. additional qualifier from REJU-voting)
*Voting in REJU is optional

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::gali GALICIA
::gali :gali:

::guel GUELDERS
::guel :guel:

Charly

Yeh don't worry this is not some spam of something in Qatar like we have witnessed in the forum couple tunes.

We opened up a WV section for those might be interested in joining the channel etc xbow

KoibitoESC

What forum contest is this???

I am in other forum contest and in this forum contest I can play of any country.

Can I play of parts of a country also? Sabah of Malaysia have beautiful of culture.

Looks very of fun.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
What forum contest is this???

I am in other forum contest and in this forum contest I can play of any country.

Can I play of parts of a country also? Sabah of Malaysia have beautiful of culture.

Looks very of fun.
First you need a post count of 30, then you can join the OP by sending a PM to WorldVision.
I suggest you reading The Rules first to make sure everything is clear to you.

KoibitoESC

First you need a post count of 30, then you can join the OP by sending a PM to WorldVision.
I suggest you reading The Rules first to make sure everything is clear to you.
Hello Alevender-san!

I have reading the rules and I will be active in forum.

I will have very of fun chatter with everyone from europe and in other parts of world.

hijirio

Veteran
Hello Alevender-san!

I have reading the rules and I will be active in forum.

I will have very of fun chatter with everyone from europe and in other parts of world.
Hello. Is you from Japan? Me too. I am the first female president of your country, nice to meet you. xqueenbitch

Nicholas123

@Nicholas123 you should have waited for the music video!

I was sure this song was bound to have a MV (hit potential), but had i waited for its release, i'm afraid i would have never sent it to WV, as i would have been tired of the song already. :lol:

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I was sure this song was bound to have a MV (hit potential), but had i waited for its release, i'm afraid i would have never sent it to WV, as i would have been tired of the song already. :lol:
Oh I feel you. When "Holding Stones" was published in Taltsie's soundcloud but there wasn't any digital release or music video yet, I forced myself not to listen to it too much to get tired of it, so I waited for the digital release and the music video to send it here. I even sent her a message in facebook asking about it, because it just appeared in her soundcloud page and it existed nowhere else, and that's when I got the information that it would have been released the same day with the music video, and I was thrilled. :lol:

hijirio

Veteran
Hello Hijirio-chan!

Having a female and foreign of japanese president will broaden the perspective of japanese society. Kishida-san is not of good addition for president after the fall of Abe-san.
I think we will get along well sis x
早くWV参加してほしい~仲良くなりましょう、よろしく!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
No. We announced in the congrats thread that the current edition is being suspended until after the Congrats edition. So 161 wont begin until the start of October.

KoibitoESC

I think we will get along well sis x
早くWV参加してほしい~仲良くなりましょう、よろしく!
私の方もお会いできてうれしいです!

私は今、他のコンテストに参加しますが、WV もオプションになるかどうかを確認します。

Top Bottom